Recent content by helenes

1. H

My is ip is blocked?

mine keeps authenticating either way... i dont think we should wait i also put in the report center a message, to that gm brennan guy or whatever his name is... but nothing.
  2. H

The 2013 PWO awards

Members Smartest: Kaori Friendliest: Gobfather (looney) Funniest: Regis Coolest: Joysclash Best Debater: Flax Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well): ElectroKoolaid Most Attractive Male: Flax Most Attractive Female: Rbecca Most Attractive Animal: Checkered...
  3. H

Game: Updating spawns and rarity rates.

so when such "devalue" over time, the way to keep experienced players happy is to make the rates more difficult so that the value keeps stable for the people who (already) have such pokemon? and the beginners just ve to accept by gaining less - which is a harder start-up -, no bicycle to trade...
  4. H

Game: Updating spawns and rarity rates.

unless its easier for starters to get rare pokemons the gap between old and new players grows and it become some sort of elite game were all good players are some sort of admin or cg eg bg dg, what kind of g's havent i mentioned yet? sad sad sad, well its good for all the experienced players...
  5. H

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

Thanks guys, i cant follow twitter like that but i can follow twitter on the homepage of pwo. i think i should implement the calendar of PWO on outlook :D https://cid-f19edc16f17f782c.calendar.l ... ndex.html#
  6. H

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

i ve the same issue, black screen... i went in a cave.. admin announced that after 7 minutes the game would only be available for "special users", then i came back and this black screen appeared. i didnt do anything with the browser settings so changing such, settings, would be highly...
  7. H

look how weird

she actually wanted to kill me, i said i ve a lvl 53 pokemon (so u shouldnt hit me) and she had a 57 as i saw... but she didnt care so much and keep hitting instead of cursing lol
  8. H

look how weird

guys i wonder what this means and what people should do about it: please see the file attachment, thank you greetings, helenes
  9. H

authenticating

its ok, thanks for your reply.. it has something to do with my perants network, at other places i can logg in with same laptop
  10. H

authenticating

Dear pokemon, readers and admin, Since a few days i downloaded this game and wanted to play, registered an account etc etc. Sadly i cant join the game. It keeps giving me authenticating. Anybody who has a solution for me? i would like to hear from u all, thanks a lot in advance, greatings...