Recent content by gringa

1. G

Shiny rate change

I just want to clarify my argument in case it might be misunderstood: I didn’t point out which result I should reach. They all based on logical thinking, at least, as I see. The starter point is the new member players should have the same chance of finding S pokes like the old (member) players...
  2. G

Shiny rate change

What? No, I’m not talking about the money. I’m talking about the fair chance of having S pokes for all players only, especially for the new players and the non-member players, which means that the chance for them to have strong pokes in their party. Did my English make you misunderstand...
  3. G

Shiny rate change

Yes, you might bridge that gap, but you can’t bridge my unfair situation or maybe new players’ situation. I know it’s a good thing, but it’s too late to fix it because the range between the tops and the new players was too far, making the newbies play in harder way is only unfair for them to...
  4. G

Shiny rate change

Anyway, this situation happens because of you guys' fault. As time goes by, sometime we can fix it, sometime we can't. If you can fix it, fix it in the fair and complete way for all players. If you can not, then let make sure it will not happen anymore in the future. Not just because you guys...
  5. G

Shiny rate change

Then, why don't we create a new kind of balance system? Like S old pokes are normally seen, and shiny new pokes are much rarer. I'll believe in your decision any way, just want it to be more fair.
  6. G

Shiny rate change

I know that running this game is too hard, and I highly appreciate that. But now, it looks like I will never have a change to win in battle with those strong teams. It looks like unfair to me, new player. Should you guys have more flexible way to fix this problem? And I think 6 shiny pokes team...
  7. G

Shiny rate change

This is not fair, a lot of players have already had good shiny VR and even HR pokes, now it becomes harder or maybe impossible for me to reach their "playing levels". So, they now are kings of game forever just because they played game in the easier way, and seems like nobody can ever catch good...