Recent content by Giovanni

1. G

Giovanni's Farewell

This was a great game while it lasted. I just wanted to say goodbye to all the players that I had come to know as friends. Goodbye staff. Goodbye everyone else. Goodbye. Goodbye. Goodbye. If anyone ever wants to get ahold of me my facebook is here ---> Giovanni's Facebook
  2. G

Hello all

My name is Giovanni and I'm the leader of <TeamR> It's a pleasure to finally say hi to everyone :)
  3. G

Hey everyone! Were all invited to Blurise's Pitty party!

I don't have anything specific to say other than VIVA LA REVOLUTION
  4. G

S Bibarel unchatchable, God why?

I mean of course They would have to have their username in the post, but.. Seriously please consider it.
  5. G

S Bibarel unchatchable, God why?

Would there be any way for the people with the Screenshots of S Bibarel to get a prize of some sort such as a lvl 5 bidoof or something? I mean. Come on.There is a 1/8192 chance of finding a shiny, and they can't even catch it. Please consider this.. @Bluerise
  6. G

Found something that needs redone.

Maybe saying where the rods are now instead of the old ones.
  7. G

Found something that needs redone.

http://prntscr.com/4516bg < Maybe help command can be revised?
  8. G

when the heck are the admin gonna get the server up

Yes it may have been a bit harsh, but "when the heck are the admin gonna get the server up" isn't? It's people like you ruining the community. Remember. It is a free game. Nobody is forcing you to play it. It will be up when it comes up. Thank you.
  9. G

UNOWN - Ruins of Alph

I know it is about to be worked on, but would it be possible to just put the one pokemon in ruins of alph that is supposed to be there? Please and Thank you.
  10. G

I can not really make a good vote on this without johto too.
  11. G

Explosive News

Sounds interesting.. Can't wait to have work tomorrow....
  12. G

Game and Website: This Is Halloween...

http://prntscr.com/216bsi
  13. G

Game and Website: This Is Halloween...

I wish people could see my sprite :( I have a really good Jack Skellington sprite.