Recent content by ginto

1. G

Give us your feedback! March 24 Spider Woods Event.

In my opinion it is no use putting pokes with the same tier that already has in the game should reduce the rarities like pinsir and heracross and shellder should be easier
  2. G

guild cost debate

I also think that this price is too high should be easy to create a guild some people give up for being so high value
  3. G

server off ?

I can not log in the server is offline?
  4. G

To put which egg group each pokémon belongs to

Wanted to suggest put the group name each pokemon belongs along with type, id original coach facilitated for new players learn to do egg move
  5. G

my membership does not work why?

wanted an explanation of some staff as my membership does not work 3 week event and not manage to catch any pokemon shiny put 2 membership in an account not worked. then I put resolvir membership in another account you guys do not believe the same thing happened not manage to catch any pokemon...
  6. G

I also want to play

this're ridiculous every day the crowded server can no longer play to perdeno the event have to wait someone out of the game server to min to enter the dawn is the server with maximum 200 players little ta sorry my english is good
  7. G

server off or on

Today I tried to get in my acc but not to getting the server're 55% on the server and dis're off
  8. G

my pokemon disappeared

I'll get my jolteon or money back?
  9. G

my pokemon disappeared

how can my Pokemon disappear in mt silver does not exclude no sell my team jolteon gintokiuchiha (1369880) [177.139.2.110] 3,000,000 Pd Money Vexey (1441153) Pokémon # 23779263 id jolteon lvl 98