Recent content by Gifford

1. Gifford

Dovee's Final Goodbye

Were guna do things big in Vegas, guna miss you round here my man, but Vegas aint ready haha
  2. Gifford

Yet another return

and the winner for most comebacks isss...... Joking, Welcome back mayne.
  3. Gifford

The 2013 PWO awards

Members Smartest: Darcia/Kidman Friendliest: Funniest: Chichiman Coolest: JD001 Best Debater: Aflax Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well): Most Attractive Male: Most Attractive Female: Rbecca hands freaking down. Most Talkative: JD001 Most Trustworthy...
  4. Gifford

THE LUNDY HAS RETURNED

Welcome back Lundy but agree with dovee haha.
  5. Gifford

Who is your favourite trainer of PWO Official Tournament ?

Re: Who is your favourite trainer of PWO Official Tournament unlike nubcake, i will be biased, JD and Hof, since they be my besties.
  6. Gifford

Why Gengar is lame and bird pokemon Fail.

now don't even get me started on Skarmory, first of all, its slow as crap for a bird, i mean the point of a bird flying is that its fast, and its slow as crap, 2nd, its moveset is absolutely awful... air cutter and steel wing simply don't cut it, finally its steel/flying type, so its weak...
  7. Gifford

Well, Altaria is basically a piece of cotton candy and has terrible attacking stats for a dragon, not very many uses as well as looking silly, and Golduck is supposedly a psychic type as well, but learns no psychic moves besides confusion here, and has very little use for that psychic typing as...
  8. Gifford

don't quite understand this... Chatot has no use at all, looks dumb, and is only effective move is Uproar where it just screams... and most birds die in 1 hit to any ice or electric move, rendering them pretty much useless...
  9. Gifford

I mean none of them can actually take hits at all, lets take a look at that purple piece of flubber first. He carries a base 60 def along with 60 hp and 75 sp def, making it a pathetic tank, and having only 1 super powerful STAB move in Shadow Ball. Also Gengar is just lame for the fact that...
  10. Gifford

Leroy's PokeHunt! (Giveaways!)

meh why not, Following.
  11. Gifford

Stepping down

Sad to see you go buddy, sure i'll still see you around, as i pretty much suck at BL2 and your the king. :P
  12. Gifford

The end of Dovee (But not full goodbye)

Sad to see you leave man, however its not really goodbye as I will prolly see you pretty often, Ciao. =)
  13. Gifford

PWO On Mac? Oh Yes...

Literally get everything and X11 will open up, but the client won't open after that, anyone found a fix? would be super appreciated.
  14. Gifford

Stop. Just STOP IT.

Sad thing is, I've seen these archetypes in high school, where everybody seems to have less maturity rather than more sadly.
  15. Gifford

Stop. Just STOP IT.

if you really get guys talking like that, those guys make the rest of us look absolutely horrible lol, which judging by this thread, basically gives all guys in this game a bad rep, which is quite unfortunate cause ive met some guys that aren't complete pigs here.