Recent content by genell

1. G

PWO Mapping Contest!

Thank you everyone and congrats to you too Sapphire ^_^ !
  2. G

Farewell PWO

Goodluck and farewell Symb, the game was a light brighter the days you were around and I enjoyed our friendship on it immensely, I hope our gaming paths shall cross again. ;) :D ^-^ :-* :-* :-*
  3. G

When you get Dc'd in a battle, relog to continue the battle.

Re: When you get Dc'd in a battle, relog to continue the bat This could possibly be good, but then again, could also be annoying if the person never comes back. If its like a poweroff and they return 10 seconds later then it would be a good idea, there could be a cool down of sorts perhaps...
  4. G

Permanent block system. This is necessary.

Yea I support this, a player-based perma ignore list would be very useful, I myself have been harassed by people that I've had to /ignore on a daily basis. And I know alot of the older, more respected players of the community will support it also, many having to deal with people that make daily...
  5. G

Daycare.

I don't know if this idea has been said before, if it has forgive me. I know many a player long for a daycare system, and many don't, fearing that it will ruin the rarity of pokemon. I suggest, perhaps a Daycare not for 'multiplying' pokemon for the sake of iv, but perhaps a system to shuffle...
  6. G

S Bibarel unchatchable, God why?

I know, but a shiny is a shiny, no ms, they should make it so they drop something good at least.
  7. G

Again............................. please... I can't take it anymore... :'( :'( :'(
  8. G

I agree. T_T, it was devastating that I had to kill it...with the possibility that I might not find another shiny in the wild for another 2 years.
  9. G

Kill me now................................. I found one too, no ms, unable to buy tokens, took 2 real years alone to find my first shiny ever. I want it sooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly, so upset right now.......................
  10. G

that would depress me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo deeply.
  11. G

Slight Animation Suggestion

I love the new animations during battle they are wonderful, I just want to make one simple suggestion. At the end of the battles, when you faint/run from pokemon your pokemon slides to the left. I suggest that instead of your pokemon sliding to the left the wild one does, switch the movement...
  12. G

Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your moves

Re: Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your mov I did in fact. I went outside, read a book, and went an saw Maleficent with family/friends. lol ^-^
  13. G

In-Game Player Ranks

Yea, that's the point, I myself suck at battling. The point being, that it is something everyone could look forward to and to strive for, not just for the battling/pvp community, but something for everyone to achieve, and to play more to achieve it, pokemon is more than a pvp game lol.
  14. G

Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your moves

Re: Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your mov Well, I view the downtime as good. This is a great opportunity for all of us to go outside, get some fresh air and actually see the sun for once, spend time with family, call up a friend to hang out with, walk the dog, find a good...
  15. G

New update shiny ivs 20+

hmm, just heard about this. Perhaps to compensate for the lowering of the iv the encounter rate could be lowered to match it, not by much of course, perhaps from 1 / 8192 to 1 / 7950 or something like that, to make up for the lower stats.