Recent content by furchia

1. F

How to make "easy" money into the game?

no i guess the biggest problem is the "middle class" of players in pwo. i mean it's absence. there are some old and wealthy players like dragon, ahmed, boora etc and... some newbies that just entered because of coronae etc... wealthy players can buy some stuff from each other but when you post...
  2. F

Easter Event Spawns this year

well there it is. in here Easter, Krasnaya Gorka and palm Sunday is about eggs, some food from milk, and all kind of plants. here there will be from 12 till 26 april. so i suggest some eggs (to hatch), exeggute (it's ok in previous event it was rather hard, i'll suggest t1 eggs since i want...
  3. F

PWO Birthday Event

that will be cool. though my birthday is today so i miss it till next year i guess:eek:
  4. F

Standardize Pokemon Prices

who tell you that? sneasel is t1 now, will you pay 20m for s bat? i have some. it may cost like this when some time will pass, and wide mass of players will leave as always. but for now i guess almost everybody will have 1 s sneasel even without ms (except shodan of cause) :p
  5. F

Standardize Pokemon Prices

i already asked that in chat. i will do it here. what would be with that big amounts of pd some people have with them? what would make someone sell you something for 10 pd? i will left anything valuable with me then. anddd... i guess you are from wealthy country since you make such offers. since...
  6. F

The 2019 Pwo Awards

Members Smartest: gingerprimarina Friendliest: gingerprimarina Funniest: gingerprimarina Coolest: gingerprimarina Comeback Player of the Year: gingerprimarina Most Attractive Male: gingerprimarina Most Attractive Female: gingerprimarina Most Talkative: gingerprimarina Most Trustworthy...
  7. F

Event The Holidays Are Here!

that's great. Merry Chrismas, guys :D
  8. F

some problem with sertificate of https://*****.pokemon-world-online.com

i have problem to load any page from pokeomon-world-online.com it said that sertificate expired 29.11.19. i managed to get in after i change time to yesterday, but it's not the right resolution of problem i guess?
  9. F

More sense in moves of pokes in random battles

https://prnt.sc/pyr2ds screen i can left without any further words. just can poke attacks can be more balanced? at least two damage attacks, at least one stab attack? cause what's the sense of this poke on screen? what's the reason to battle since you have 3 such pokes in your team? chansey and...
  10. F

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

black screen here as well. for several days. all the advices with MSIE and language settings completed but no use. :(
  11. F

Why is everyone quitting

you complain about luck, Ahmed? )))
  12. F

Why is everyone quitting

well seems more like 'completing the game', no? it's normal for single-player..., for mmo, lets say you 'grow out of game'. i don't think hoenn would return fadoka's and dragon's in a long run... 8 new gym's 2-3 quest... and bought new pokes from newbies (they have pd for sure and actually we...
  13. F

Charity and 4th Gen Starters - Token Store

hmmm... because they are unbalanced maybe?  :D
  14. F

Favorite PWO pokemons?

Yalk said it could be legend as well so with legends it would be: dialga, lugia and articuno i guess. without legends and 1-5 gen... well then it would be: arcanine, swampert and salamence