Recent content by fOxys

1. F

just saying goodbye

Re: leaving the game, trade everything sorry for the trouble... i'm gonna retire my post... never broke the rules and now that is not gonna break :)
  2. F

just saying goodbye

reached the end of playing time pwo. I want to thank my guild NITRO, especially the Eco Dovee, chichiman, franc and my best friend in the game, ArmandoMartins10 for every moment we shared. thanks guys and good luck with game and in your lives O0 i'm gonna keep my account active, perhaps one...
  3. F

Dovee's Final Goodbye

one of the best moments of my life in this game was when I joined the Nitro and I was very happy to live with the multiplayer that I admired. You're one of those players and I wish you the best for your life! Thanks for everything :)
  4. F

Hunting in Kanto.

hello guys! these days there are very few Pokemon in kanto even worth hunting ! Personally , I had two months in SRR to get my S grow and chose this site due to the possibility of getting Pokemon VR and HR too! But I think it is a spot that is losing strength because scythers are no longer used...
  5. F

Expanding the /iv command

interesting point! I think it is an idea that can be exploited
  6. F

The problem with criticals

I also have struggled a lot these past few days and have noticed the same as the HOF. Even today we battled and S gyarados it killed my Heracross with crit Aqua Tail and soon after killed my Honckrow crit with ice fang. My battle was soon lost because of a sort which can either be an angel with...
  7. F

Battle System Updates

I have not done more battles this day. but I think may have happened much what you say in the second topic as you say in the first ... At the moment I can not remember if I used the Giga Impact with Tauros in the previous battle. Anyway until the bug is resolved, I will follow your advice...
  8. F

Battle System Updates

hello, I was a victim of this bug in the battles of pwo. http://prntscr.com/2qbbhm i use thunder fang with S arca and S gyarados kill me, i put Tauros and choose Thrash and my tauros don't attack first that S gyarados. It's because i was recovering from last giga impact from my aerodactyl or...
  9. F

The 2013 PWO awards

Members Smartest: Dovee Friendliest: Armando_Martins10 (best friend in game :) Funniest: Nemo55 Coolest: Chichiman Best Debater: EcoWOLF Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well): Pheonix_LS Most Attractive Female: Zebra Most Talkative: xXSushipopsXx Most...
  10. F

Rarity: What's Your Perception?

As a player , I'd like to share my opinion . In the case of HR pokemons consider Larvitar , Dratini , Eevee , Lapras , Snorlax , Kangaskhan , Togepi worthy of that status because I think these are the most prestigious Pokémon that can be found in PWO . I have to point out the value of these...
  11. F

Help to evolve

I know I made ​​a stupid mistake but liked to be able to count on your help. I know it's against the rules to ask this, but my epic Wartotle is a very rare pokemon because it has 32 ​​Def IV and by mistake I did not evolved into Blastoise at lvl99. I'm very upset with myself because I really...