Recent content by FoxyMulder

1. F

Game: Pokemon Centers.

I like it. It made no sense to walk in a door and be magically healed. In the handhelds you have to talk to the nurse and in the anime too. Great update!
  2. F

Offical suggestion for /list.

I don't like it. I think it's a great idea to make us do something to unlock the rarities of each pokemon in the area, but not actually see and/or capture them. As we've seen from Cinnabar it doesn't take long for the community as a whole to discover them for themselves. But with this suggestion...
  3. F

Removal of /list

Personally I think that unlocking the rarity rates of pokemon in a given area would be fun, if that is possible. If not then I would like to see the rarity rates returned in whatever format is decided best. However I don't think it would be fun or realistic to only unlock those rates on...
  4. F

Will new regions ever be added?

Other Pokemon MMO's aren't any better than this. The best I've played has just as many glitches as PWO it has just fixed some of the things that PWO hasn't yet. So better in some ways and worse in others. In other words they just set their priorities differently to PWO. If we had of gone ahead...