Recent content by FancyFox

1. F

Players do have a heart!

don't worry about it, what's done is done. :P
  2. F

Breeding system

Even if you make it so the parents cannot breed again, they still exist and can still be traded. I'm no scripter but i seriously doubt there is a way to make pokemon untradeable in PWO's current state. And unless either the parents or offspring become untradeable, all i really see breeding as is...
  3. F

official tournament 2014?

I personally agree with Eco's sentiments regarding Official Tournaments, this game is about having fun, and tournaments are a wonderful way to bring the community together. I would be all for helping with it however i can, though in the end it's not my decision to make.
  4. F

RANDOM FARFETCHED??

There is a quest in the Ilex Forest which you aid an old man in finding his Farfetch'd, when you complete this quest you 1) are allowed to pass through the forest, and 2) He gives you a Farfectch'd. So this is where you got it more than likely. :)
  5. F

Broken Moves

Move name: Captivate Move Type: Normal What it does: Nothing What makes it broken: I know that genders aren't in pwo, but maybe it could lower Sp. Attack by one stage instead of two to compensate?
  6. F

attention admins discus

32iv pokemon are extremely rare, and not something you should expect to find within a few days of hunting, or even months of hunting. They sell for big money because they are very hard to find, if they were easy to find they wouldn't be worth so much.
  7. F

Shiny IV change.

Sorry if PWO had any respect for their playerbase they would never do this. What makes people with money more important than the people who poured tens maybe even hundreds of hours into finding a shiny? Why should people who pay to get things the easy way be given better treatment than those who...
  8. F

Diglett's Cave

I have to agree, most NPCs give you an option, to either A. trek through said cave without having to pay, or B. Pay me x amount of money and you'll get poofed through. Diglett's cave doesn't give you that option, and it should. I like Zeb's idea of an alternate route to the training are that you...
  9. F

Types team

Monotype teams generally don't work that well in PWO, though if i had to pick one that would work best i would probably have to say water. I say this because there is a good amount of variety with water dual types like Swampert, Kingdra, Lapras, etc. Swampert could take care of electric...