Recent content by EroGaki

1. E

Concerning system bans

I admit that 5 minutes getting that warning / not being able to get a nibble might be a bit too much,but I remember one time where I got something like 10 "You don't get any nibble" in a row. 20*10 = more than 3 minutes... The thing is, even if this doesn't ban innocent players, it won't ban...
  2. E

Concerning system bans

When I was searching for the Dratini Skin I had the movie I was watching on-top-window using Deskpins in the up-right corner. It covered everything but the name of the pokemon... (I just checked the S for shinies). Once in a while (like every hour) I checked the bag for the skin, I couldn't see...
  3. E

Concerning system bans

Does that system message telling you to move appear on the chat such like the fishing experience gained from a battle or it does like a server will be locked in 'x' minutes? (A warning at the center the screen)? My point is... When I did the Dragon Den Quest, I remember a time when I was...
  4. E

Eevee Quest Glitch

Make it 5 hours downtime, It doesn't really matter to me, provided that the problem is solved. It is really unfair for the people who were affected by the bug, since there was no way to predict that to happen.