Recent content by Elvarsi

1. E

Game not loading properly?

I remember this from back when I last played but it seems to still happen to me. When trying to turn on the game I simply get a black screen of death, music plays in the background and everything, but the hud that tells me my IP and stuff and I'm supposed to be able to close with the "X" in the...
  2. E

invalid user or password

Why do I get invalid user or password when I try to log into the game with my account. Seems I can use it on the forums just fine.
  3. E

Legendary pokemons don't exist...why???

That's just because it's a cartoon for kids, there are different genders, there are eggs and pokemon are born. If so they must die as well or the world would soon be swarming with them and dying because of pokemon overpopulation. I seriously doubt that every legendary is a immortal, but if...
  4. E

Legendary pokemons don't exist...why???

wonder why people think there should only be 1 of each legendary, is that official? Because that is kind of dumb, what happens when it dies from old age, sickness or injury? The legendary just die out one after another? There must be a few of them to keep the line going...
  5. E

Help: Can't Log In

I'm also getting stuck on Authenticating, it was fine yesterday but I can't get in today (so far)
  6. E

Is your character stuck?

oh. lucky to be stuck behind a greeter then.
  7. E

Is your character stuck?

I'm stuck in the Cerulean gym, lagg put me behind the greeter somehow edit: escape rope appeared in my pack, take it was someone's work.  Ty :p
  8. E

Game: Mart's being closed.

Wait did you shut down the pokeball shop as well or did you only shut down the auction? (haven't joined the game today)
  9. E

where did my pokemons go?

I'm sorry guys but if you don't have ID then the mods have made it quite sure that it can't be returned.  Best solution is to stop using the Mart until they fix it or change it somehow so that the bug is eraticated.
  10. E

Game: Digletts Cave got shut down

small typo I found.  When I ask the guy that is collecting the stones if finding them is the only way to get out of the area, he responds by mentioning escape ropes. This is one conversation option: "But I down have a escape rope"
  11. E

Horrible Gastly Bug

then they raise the level cap to 100 and you get stuck with millions :P
  12. E

That Mart bug

Thanks, that's too bad but yeah guess avoiding to Mart is the only solution then
  13. E

That Mart bug

Just wondering if someone can either tell me the details or point me towards some info about the Mart bug.  The one that is supposed to be in the auction system? How to avoid? What causes it, that sort of thing?
  14. E

ThuGie's Dev Log

and was even running quite smoothly at 530 for a while, then it obviously started slowing down, lagging more with time until it crashed :p
  15. E

ThuGie's Dev Log

yes if you switch someone out, the other trainer gets one hit in on the pokmeon that comes into play, before you can even make a move (no matter what speed you're pokemon has).  The two trainers only start on even terms if you put a pokemon in after another has been knocked out.  Then there is...