Recent content by Drexed

1. D

Advice For Slaking Haters...!

Sure if you think so, ive been on for a while now and nothing.
  2. D

Im on right now lets give it a shot just pm me in-game
  3. D

are you forgetting slaking is a tank? A max attack rhydon with hammer arm does 46.6 - 55.2% on a 1 IV slaking. Against a Max defense slaking does 40.7 - 48.4%. I forgot to add the priority factor, but if thats the case slaking is still at a disadvantage to typhlosion, charizard, feraligatr...
  4. D

Rhydon can't beat slaking not fast enough, weak to fighting, even with hammer arm he'd get hit twice and be done for. How can you even deny that dragonite, charizard, typhlosion, salamence, and even feraligatr can't beat slak? Dragonite, Charizard and salamence have type coverage over focus...
  5. D

Machamp - Proven counter via revenge Scizor - Get a decent attack scizor 20+ ivs will smack slak Steelix - Notice how you said IF. who misses THAT many times? Blaziken - Solar beam is potentially 2hko Charizard - No explanation needed he can smack slaking with any sp attk he has Heracross-...
  6. D

Statistical wise Starmie has 85 base defense and is weak to dark type moves, Slakings base attack is 160. According to the damage calculator with no stab punishment does 98.3 - 118.7 % on a max defense starmie a crit would be 128.7 - 151.7 %. Starmies strongest attack on pwo hydro pump does...
  7. D

Removal of /list

No disrespect towards staff, but why put so much effort towards removing something beneficial to the game? Majority of the community enjoy the command therefore that should be taken into consideration. The list command basically IS the pokedex btw, imagine if you spent hours looking for a...
  8. D

What can beat Slaking you ask? Lets see: Primeape Scizor Steelix Blaziken Charizard Heracross Machamp Rhydon Muk (not even kidding) Nidoking/Nidoqueen Feraligatr Typhlosion Swampert Blastoise Dragonite Salamence Shuckle TOGEKISS = potential OHKO with aura sphere Mamoswine Most of those on...
  9. D

Removal of /list

My only question is why? If its not broken why fix it? The rarity of a Pokemon is basically the largest part of its value, I personally don't know the rarity of every Pokemon in the game which is why i use list. I have also noticed people saying that it makes the game "dull" and kills "player...
  10. D

Evolve glitch

Ok i was training my Duskull and im POSITIVE i pressed no for it to evolve i tested it and the same exact thing happened to my larvitar, its annoying that i have to train dusclops now with all the xp. This should be looked into and is there anyway that I can have them reverted back to their...
  11. D

Togekiss Mishap

This was my only concern, and he voiced it perfectly. Such things like this have been a problem for a while whether it be scamming, Illegal items, or accounts being stolen and that would seriously bother me that if I obtained something legally for it only to be taken away. Id say at least 80% or...
  12. D

Togekiss Mishap

Though I don't agree with all that everyone is saying I did not mean to spark any hostility just speak my mind on the subject, I apologize if i did so. I also would like to thank teck and Chocobo for showing concern on the matter and for what they contribute. I will be patient and let the staff...
  13. D

Togekiss Mishap

Exactly, why take action now when similar things happen almost everyday in-game?
  14. D

Togekiss Mishap

Hello All, I am usually a very quiet and ordained player, but it has come to my attention that the UO Pokemon Togekiss has been deleted from numerous players accounts. The accounts that have been banned for something like that is completely fine, but when you delete said Pokemon from someones...
  15. D

Making starter Pokemon catchable.

I think it could work out with, special locations how about the Sevii islands? (IF possible) Keep in mind ALL badges must be attained before this is possible, even if they do add more reigons Mt. Ember(Charizard and Typhlosion): At the very top of the mountain flames erupt with a complete...