Recent content by Dr.Zeus

1. D

Cool Bug

This is a client sided problem , you were gaining XP while training but it was not been updated by your side. You keep gaining XP but not was shown by your client ( and you just didn't noticed that ) . When your poke gain a lvl, the System sent the message as usual but when your checked you...
  2. D

A Request

You can check your friend list by logging into Playerdex [My Profile].
  3. D

Battle Problem?

You have to wait 24 hrs. I can understand but there is no other way. Staff is not able to change it because of limitations of server at the moment.
  4. D

•ೋKillua is here•ೋ

LOL me too :P i used to play Pokemon Diamond on my Android in classroom 8) Make sure you inform me as soon as you start :D
  5. D

Survey: Membership.

A statistical survey is not a good idea. The data provided by the players will be completely biased. There are only few individual who actually care about the game . They will only want, what is beneficial to them. A verbal feedback / open dicussion is a better idea to know the point of view of...
  6. D

•ೋKillua is here•ೋ

Hello Killua, Welcome to PWO ^-^ Nice to meet you :) This is true that newbies which are able donate get overpowerd or get everything very early which give them an advantage over normal players. But then soon they get bored & start to leave the game. It's better to work hard , step up slowly &...