Recent content by Dr.brock

1. D

Game: New Train Route - Live

Well... Just asking, isn't it that Viridian City and Mt Silver/SilverTown are too close to put a Train Stop. And Farthest and most difficult and time taking to reach but useful place BlackThorn City is Left out?? Just think about it ;) Well .. Its a very nice update :) :) Good Work Staff :)
  2. D

Ideas for Teck: Dragon Rage

I dont know what to say about all this. But that man using charm n growl so many times..!! :D is he fool, he don't know that stats cant be furthered changed after 6 stages..!! lol :D according to post on Announcement. Also I would like to say, stages are not being worked properly in PWO...
  3. D

How to Prevent and Report Hacking and Scamming

What if, i give away the MS, then that player doesn't gives us the other deal for MS?? Our 6$ are wasted like this..!!! or can we get those back?? by reporting with proper screenshots? I think safest way is to stop buying MS n tokens from other players till we get new playerdex update :)
  4. D

Poison KO problem

Same problem with explosion, when both pokes faints.. :P
  5. D

Tecknical updates

hey please read my post in Stat changing moves. Because, the amount by which stat is decreased is less than the amount by which stat is increased, I have seen that in speed increasing stats. So still u use growl, and he curse, in total, the atk of steelix is finally increased, because of that...
  6. D

Game: Transportation overhaul.

I think Mt Moon Bypass NPC should still be there, for new players, who dont have train pass or cant buy train ticket, because that NPC costs only 500$, enough for starting players :) Others can be removed when train stops cover them :)
  7. D

Game: Transportation overhaul.

Its really a good idea :) I think this will help a lot. And 2nd thing you can add one to Blackthorn city, for dragons den, and one for Johto Safari. Both are in exactly opposite corners of Johto, so takes a lot time to go there. Or to Johto Safari : You can add ferry stop as there are seas...
  8. D

Stat Changing Moves

I would like to report some error which i think is there. Since Rock Polish two stages. i.e. 200%. i.e. if golem uses with speed 120, then it should be 240, then in one rock polish it should be faster than chari, but in this game it requires two Rock Polishes to achieve it. And 2nd case Stat...
  9. D

Tecknical updates

Btw Teck, why do leech life dont heal anymore??
  10. D

Tecknical updates

Just a suggestion : Can you add the Feri in vermillion city, take you back to Johto New Bark Town, to the ones who came from johto, have all johto badges but dont have train pass. Like the one in New Bark Town, which takes you back to Kanto, from Johto if you dont have Train pass, but have all...
  11. D

Tecknical updates

I think, its not that it. If spd of pokemon switched is less than Charizard, then flare blitz will affect the pokemon which come after swtiching, but if Pokemon which is being swithced has high speed than chari, then the turn will end.
  12. D

Stat Changing Moves

I highly appreciate this update :) Because, this can somehow, remove usage of those OP and p-legendaries pokes such as Slakings etc. Pokes like Scizor,Cloyster etc now also can be used in battle, with better strategies. And for those who oppose this update : You should also adapt to these...
  13. D

Tecknical updates

Hey Tech, there's big prob with ur recoil damage of take down. In pewter city gym, the first NPC used aerodactyl, and used take down, and immediately fainted without taking any of attack. That's a very big recoil damage :D He was lvl 44. :D
  14. D

Tecknical updates

Where you can buy sun stones now?? They are not at their original positions i think. or STill they havn't been added to game? And is moon stone also changed?
  15. D

Cheers for PWO being the #1 leading MMO pokemon Game

I just found after searching some games of pokemon, and now I really feel proud of being part of PWO game.. :) Must Read this, the #1 game, PWO. section O0 http://www.gameyum.com/pokemon/92058-top-10-online-pokemon-pc-games/