Recent content by dontich

1. D

error with client

Hello, I downloaded the new client but it does not seam to work on my new computer. It installs correctly however when I run it nothing comes up, I have my processes and that starts but the application does not start for me. Any suggestions?
  2. D

Stuck Character

Ok so I have tried everything to fix this problem. my game will not load the starting map. This is only this account. My alt accounts run fine. However when I log in I get stuck with the loading map X up on the screen. the memory usage on task manager is frozen at 140k so I shut down the...
  3. D

New Player Friendly Tournament

Hello guys, I know this is in the wrong section but I just wanted to let anyone know that I am running a tournament designed for newer players The max level is 25 and the grand prize is over 200M. There are also 32 consolation prizes of 100k. go to its forum post to sign up...
  4. D

Tournament for new players

Hello guys, I know this is in the wrong section but I just wanted to let anyone know that I am running a tournament designed for newer players The max level is 25 and the grand prize is over 200M. There are also 32 consolation prizes of 100k. go to its forum post to sign up...
  5. D

PWO's Monthly Auction

550M for it Bis.
  6. D

PWO's Monthly Auction

420M on the starmie
  7. D

PWO's Monthly Auction

I will offer on the side auctions to get the action going. . S koffing 40M S poochyena 80M S granbull  75M S gengar 40M each S stantler 4M jolteon 10M aero 10M vaporeon 10m
  8. D

PWO's Monthly Auction

Re: PWO's First Monthly Auction I would like to  offer 625M cash and add a S stantler to my offer for S tauros.  I will soon have 1.625B( on this account and friends, so I now have enough for the 1B with dovee and the 650M for this trade.
  9. D

PWO's Monthly Auction

Re: PWO's First Monthly Auction Bob, I just sold my last shiny forretress for 700M, that means my offer is higher then yours even if you believe your so called valuation.  Most people will give 2 or maybe three shiny rares.  Earlier I was offered shiny Eggs + 200M for S forretress and I...
  10. D

PWO's Monthly Auction

Re: PWO's First Monthly Auction treloss, I will let Bis decide which one of my two offers is better and accept whatever one he wants, although my preference is on the cloyster.  If he decides I have the best offer on both, I can quickly sell some extra stuff to get 200M extra considering I...
  11. D

PWO's Monthly Auction

Re: PWO's First Monthly Auction ill up my offer to 600M + S Forretress for S Cloyster if that gives me the best offer. In response to bobpaulo, I think my offer is much better. You can get more then 500M for Shiny Forretress (i recently sold one for 720M).  The max you will even remove from...
  12. D

PWO's Monthly Auction

Re: PWO's First Monthly Auction 524M for Shiny Tauros 524M + Shiny Forretress for shiny cloyster