Recent content by Diabla

1. D

Stuck in TINSEL town

Hello. If someone can move me from tinsel town i would rly appreciate. Last time i was online I was there doing the event, but i didnt play since then. So when i login now, i am still in tinsel but the map doesn't exist, so its trying to load over and over again. Thanks in advance
  2. D

Idea regarding chat

I´ve noticed that sometimes when there is a lot of players online, trade chat goes too fast to see all the ivs posted, so either you have to scroll down and search it again (and when u find it if someone post something new,chat will scroll to top by itself), or you have to search for a player...
  3. D

Guild TAG

Hello. Today I made a change in Guild Tag. Tag was not taken and change was successful, but in game Tag is still the same. I was wondering how much time does it take for Tag to be updated in game? Will it change after a server reboot or by it self after some time. Thanks in advance!
  4. D

Chillaxing with FRED :D

5. D

Bike and Surf Commands

Key bindings for surf and bike As the subject says..it would be rly cool if u could somehow implement key bindings for surf and bike. It would just make this great game even better :)
  6. D

Hello PPL :)

nope.. English is my 2nd language. I never knew german but I gave money to my friend who´s grandma was living there to buyme games for N64 when he went to visit. I am playing for 3,4 hours now. Got the brock and mistys badge :) it´s a nice game. pretty much like gameboy version so I am familliar...
  7. D

Hello PPL :)

Little bit about myself. Yesterday I was wondering if anyone could make a clasic gameboy multiplayer pokemon game available online,that would be awesome. A little of google work and I ended up here :D When i was a kid (I am 24 now) I played alot of gameboy versions of pokemon. Later ended up on...