Recent content by Dend7

1. D

New update shiny ivs 20+

Alright first off Thank you to all staff for the continued dedication and hard work. Lets get the Obvious out of the way. If anyone here that is complaining had been here approximately 2 months ago and they did a survey that staff put out about these very types of changes that have...
  2. D

Great job to all Staff for this great event. I finally felt like I had to work to get the reward from an event, you put just the right amount of difficulty into it. I say this and I ended 2 short of the second voucher. Am I disappointed? Not really, they put a challenge and not everyone was...
  3. D

Removal of /list

First off I would like to thank the staff for doing this in a trial and not just changing without the effects being widely known. I always look forward to the next update and support the decisions justly. I personally would like to see the /list function stay so as to know what is in the area...
  4. D

1. What is your opinion on the story line surrounding the event? How well do you believe does it tie together with the quest's walk through? Well the Story it self was interesting. Found it lacking that the ring was just a useless item in the end. However, if they ever allow for...