Recent content by davedelta

1. D

Machamp & Flamethrower

my machmap also cant learn flamethrower ..and i have kept it in the first spot while trying to teach it the tm but it still dosent work !!!! staffs please look into it ..thanks in advance :) and happy new year ...
  2. D

The 2013 PWO awards

Members Smartest: Friendliest: Gobfather (looney) Funniest: Regis Coolest: Joysclash Best Debater: Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well): AFlax Most Attractive Male: Most Attractive Female: Most Talkative: Most Trustworthy: Frostmourne Most Helpful...
  3. D

It has been a while...

halo there i didnt know you but now i know you so nice to meet you :)
  4. D

My comeback

hello !! Pie nice to meet you.. well i never knew that u play in PWO, this the first time i meet you in game.. so. nice to meet u again.. SOOOOOOOOOOOO now gimme your S staryu .... :P lol have Fun..
  5. D

Game: Wrap up warm now!

well thanks for the event staffs it was really great !!! Merry Xmas to you all :D
  6. D

Game: Wrap up warm now!

Thanks.. staff.. :D I have a question for you. Is there any pokemon that we can find ? (sorry for bad english) :S
  7. D

Advice For Slaking Haters...!

actually me too has killed slakings with machamp but machamp gets badly damaged and opponents next poke ko it for its slow..
  8. D

Removal of /list

i would like to give my opinion and it would be "keep it " thats how it should be ..so dont remove the /list command its a crucial part of the game ..it makes the game different from the hand-held games and its a good thing ..we need the list command ..with out it we would be lost so please dont...
  9. D

IM NUB I NEED HALP!

howdy welcome back !!!!
  10. D

User already in game !!!

PLease someone restart the server. I cant Log In. PLEASE....
  11. D

Hello Everyone! Welcome the Perfect Cell :D

welcome cell..hope we will meet in game.. :D enjoy :D
  12. D

User already in game !!!

facing same problem .. please do something... :(
  13. D

Thoughts on the next batch of TMs

TMs: Earthquake dark pulse Flash canon brick break flamethrower thunderbolt calm mind thank you.. :)) this will help for every player in pvp battle.. ;)
  14. D

Mine farewell (for now)

bye see you later hope u have a nice journey come back agian and enjoy ur life real life :D