Recent content by darkblade210

1. D

Pwo Economy

LAID DOWN THE BEATDOWNNNNNNN. Economics majors FTW. bust seriously guys dont try artificially changing the market never works out
  2. D

Pwo Economy

??????? ok so it takes a week to get a million. How long does it take to get a lapras. At seriously unluckiest it takes a week. Seems equal to me. Ive gotten mutiple lapras in the past 2 days so you can also say the 1 million is more paying for convenience
  3. D

Pwo Economy

sad i just wrote a pretty long post and my internet decided to die so i lost it so here's a quick one but yes i understood your saying just found it weird because i guess its from Hungary and ive never heard it before. But i do understand what your saying, i also study macroeconomics in...
  4. D

Shiny rate change

meh i bought membership for the shiny chance and may have to rethink about rebuying it but i guess if people think its worth trying. Watch out though with this shiny battlers may become rare and may shoot the price through the roof really putting a block in the economy and i think the reason...
  5. D

Pwo Economy

Im just not understanding why you think the economy is a crisis right now? Some people wanna buy pokemon which the market lets them do and others just wanna farm em. Win win for everyone unless you bought something couple months ago and the price went down by half what youve written is pearls...
  6. D

Pwo Economy

aye im not looking for a hardcore mmo ive played everquest and its brutal sometimes. As people like to say kids play these games and for people looking for a light mmo like me the economy is just right. If it goes up naturally its fine cause everything goes up but if it has to be artificially...
  7. D

Pwo Economy

so again is it just the fact that the players who were here a while ago are mad that there investments or whatever arnt worth as much now?
  8. D

Giving New players free pokemon

i find your posts on this topic unnecessary. And mine lol. if you dont contribute to the post dont post in it. Who cares what this guy wants to post about?
  9. D

Pwo Economy

they can buy a team of 99 pokemon but what are they gonna do with those? Battle? it still takes awhile to get a good team atleast good enough to battle with. Call me when every new player has a (S) eggs then maybe itll be a problem lol
  10. D

Pwo Economy

lol i think its more of those veteran players are sad that there pokemon which were once worth so much arnt worth anything anymore. I dont see this as a crisis just as a normal progression.
  11. D

what to do in order to prevent the low prices of good pokes?

Re: what to do in order to prevent the low prices of good po this is what im saying. I dont necessarily see why people care that the price is going down unless they just feel cheated that they spent so much money before on the pokemon. im a relatively new player and if the prices were higher...
  12. D

what to do in order to prevent the low prices of good pokes?

Re: what to do in order to prevent the low prices of good po there are more players now so more pokemon in circulation. Whats the problem with them being cheap anyway?
  13. D

Bug tracked

just a bug from the new update should be fixed in an hour or something. BTW merse why make a post about 3 consecutive posts lol
  14. D

Pikachu

ive caught a pikachu lvl 5 does that mean its good?