Recent content by dageki

1. D

Event: Lapras Hunting

I spent about 5 hours hunting lapras without any luck, so being fair I put 10-12 above, though it could have taken 30+ hours like some others if I had of bothered hunting longer. Fair to say also I did not enjoy it one bit. I've done the hours/days slogging away in Union Cave hunting lapras...
  2. D

Legendary Moderator (Legendary Pokemon)

While I don't like the idea of a single person with the power to give and take legends- I think that would be a disaster- I don't see why so many people are against having legends in PWO altogether. They need to remain legendary yes, there should only be one of each, yes, but why not have them...
  3. D

Healing Items outside of Battle

The only downside is more items in the backpack. And since it's the only way currently and for the foreseeable future to have potions outside of battle I say go for it. In battle, those potions that are designed to be used in battle- potion, super potion, hyper potion, max potion. (we've seen...
  4. D

Critical Hit Revamp

The poll is biased and offers no option to leave critical hits as they are, which many players here and elsewhere have already said they would prefer. With such bias I feel the usefulness of this poll is exactly zero.
  5. D

Event Vouchers - Prizes

Surely the weekend events and voucher prizes aren't going to be the only way to get cool stuff? This seems like a case of PWO giving a lot more than an inch and you guys wanting to take a mile- or the whole lot. We don't need every single pokemon and evo item in the prize corner! Leave something...
  6. D

The problem with criticals

I have to disagree with this. I find in the handhelds the critical hits are more common than expected too. It's something you notice going through the elite four a lot if your team just has the edge but their crits are what ends up beating your team. They may have a set value of less than 10%...
  7. D

policy issues

And if there is evidence or suspicion that the shiny arca was itself illegally obtained? This person had no qualms stealing tokens from you it's a fair bet they wouldn't have thought twice about botting or whatever. And if the arca was illegally obtained then it shouldn't go back into...
  8. D

New year Event quest guide

Only 12 hours to go. Quick guide to finish the quest. Can be done in 2 hours. Before entering the event if you can, get at least half a dozen escape ropes and TM Flamethrower from Cinnabar Volcano Island caves- you don't need either but they help. Get some potions and super potions when you...