Recent content by Dagegen

1. D

Introducing Mt Silver.

Are you sure about that? :)
  2. D

Introducing Mt Silver.

Uhm, which maps are used for Mt. Silver? The new ones of HG/SS or the old ones of gold/silver/crystal on the gbc? :)
  3. D

HR encounters

I've found 2 glalie's today in almost 30 mins :D
  4. D

My Old accounts

hey sery, would be nice to see you back ingame. Since all of the good old known players left the game, it would be read at least 1 of the old names in the chat :) good luck
  5. D

Invalid username or password

Okay, thank you :)
  6. D

that's all i can do? :S Not that good at all :D
  7. D

Well, got this little problem. For some reason, after server crashes, i'm not able to log into the game or playerdex. everytime i tried, a messagebox shows up, tellin me, invalid username or password. Same thing on playerdex, without the messagebox of course. Tried 2 time to log in and got the...
  8. D

somethin strange is going on, with my 2 S Ekans.

okay, then, there is need to worry about it :) Thank you ^^
  9. D

somethin strange is going on, with my 2 S Ekans.

Well i've catched 2 (S) Ekans in the past. and somethin is strange about em. Both have exactly 4 over max hp, in detail. i have a lvl 12 one which has 38/34 max HP and a lvl 13 one with 40/36 max hp. well, thats at least, what veekuns stat calculator tells me. so, is it a bug or am i just lucky?
  10. D

My Pokemon

try somethin like: Cloyster - for the dragons and stone types s gyara - just to inflict some huge damge raichu - very fast, counter for water typs arcanine - (much better would be a shiny one, but a normal uber will fir aswell) for meta and steel,ice and grass types the rest is up to you maybe...
  11. D

My pokemon's exp is negative!

take your time, dont hurry. just maybe someone should make a post, to make this clear to all the new players :)
  12. D

My Pokemon

keep in mind, you will meet meta's, ttar's, sala's, slak's and loads of shinies. if you really want to have chance.. rebuild your whole team. try to get pokes, which sweeps through PWO OU Pokemon Teams. with OU i mean over used. Salamence Tyranitar Metagross Aerodactyl Slaking Dragonite s...
  13. D

My pokemon's exp is negative!

Negatvie Exp are not normal.. in no way ever. It is the broken new exp system. its buggy and thats why it shows up negative exp. if it was 0/6000- okay. but -3000/3000 - fail what ever, the needed amount of exp is right. but the way it is shown is wrong.
  14. D

The Nachtaktiv Guild needs helps

great, in this case, we just have to wait :)
  15. D

The Nachtaktiv Guild needs helps

This was our first thought, but it seems not to be, cause he cant choose the guild control in the playerdex. why tried several things and got desperate, thats why im makeing this post :) so any help?