Recent content by CynicalChoco

1. CynicalChoco

Dalek's Log of Updhttps://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=34644ates

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates It better be good, I don't want you to be letting me down xD
  2. CynicalChoco

PWO Client Source Code

Can I preface this post by saying its cute you would ask me ' where is your proof of your claims?' when you have previously and continue in this very post to make sweeping statements that you also have zero proof of. That is the pot calling the kettle black, dear. You admit in this very post...
  3. CynicalChoco

PWO Client Source Code

Bis, you wanted to build 'your' team, the existing staff structure was that we decided as a group who we wanted and did not want to offer a staff position those two methods would not mesh. You would be coming in to a structure much different to you previous time there and would want to stamp...
  4. CynicalChoco

PWO Client Source Code

The staff are going to get attacked no matter what they do, people's actions over the last few months have made that clear whether it goes with or against what some people want they will still use what ever happens as a way of attacking others. Even after all this time this is still happening...
  5. CynicalChoco

Removal of /list

My personal opinions (sorry if this turns into a wall fo text or a rant). At the moment in PWO players are spoonfed pretty much everything they could ever need to wonder about in the game - in terms of pokemon they can find out all the ever need to know by using a few commands, they will know...
  6. CynicalChoco

Improving the Guild Scene

I quoted too much, I was talking about keeping them equal, my bad.
  7. CynicalChoco

Just don't make them complete, have upgrades that are open to all guilds but are not mandatory so they can choose what they want to do. If you have every option 'off' on creation and they can unlock each thing they want when they have the requisits. Also neutral upgrades, such as guild houses...
  8. CynicalChoco

Why does there have to be requirements to make a guild? The game should encourage people to want to play together because that is what keeps people playing in the long run. Over the last few days I've been thinking of a number of areas in the game that really need a complete overhaul and one of...
  9. CynicalChoco

Staff - Player Interaction.

Can confirm, though it is something that I haven't had recently. My opinion as a player (and the very reason I post from this account as this should be a player feedback topic): 1) Should staff be able to trade in game for legit reasons using legit pokemoney/pokemon with players? On staff...
  10. CynicalChoco

ALT Forum Login.

Hello Merse, as you can see logging on and posting from alt accounts is perfectly fine, in fact making it so that was not the case woulf be more hassle than how it works normally. As Blue says resetting the password could help but it would also be nice to know what it says when you try to log in...