Recent content by Cosenza

1. Cosenza

Catch of the year

This was my favorite, that does not mean the other big catches were not memorable . [hr]
  2. Cosenza

Pwo 2017 Awards / Fnal Results /

RE: Pwo 2017 Rewards Okay , was edited .
  3. Cosenza

Pwo 2017 Awards / Fnal Results /

RE: Pwo 2017 Rewards Smartest: Dannog Friendliest: themyth Funniest: nico.nico.nii~!!! Coolest: Yasuoishinose Best Debater: Cesax Comeback Player of the Year: ... :huh: Most Attractive Male: ... Most Attractive Female: iPhantom Most Talkative: PhoenixHeat Most Trustworthy: BrunoHL Most...
  4. Cosenza

Halloween Swarm Event (CLOSED)

RE: Halloween Swarm Event Ty for swarm event !
  5. Cosenza

If you were a staff member, how would you contribute?

Design: -Spawn Design -Permanent Quest Dialogue/Plot -Temporary Quest Dialogue Plot Implementation: -Adding maps to the game -Spawn Calculations ( UP )  The tiers system have been frustrating, we need more time to hunt than the old system (comum ,rare ,VR, HR )  -Helping players...
  6. Cosenza

[Weekend Event] Back to the Woods! CLOSED!

RE: [Weekend Event] Back to the Woods! March 24th. Gz ! i'm waiting for this !! :v
  7. Cosenza

Lost 2 items leftovers after crash server.

I lost two leftovers items when he was in battle in the Battle tower after the server crash my Pokemon returned without the items they were holding, were Blastoise and Lanturn both were in battle in survivor mode in the battle tower. what I do to rescue the missing items? thanks
  8. Cosenza

BUG Tower Battler

Done: http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.n ... p?Rep=3445
  9. Cosenza

BUG Tower Battler

I can not attack the kraby pokemon or Kingler I decided to make this post because it is already the second time it happens here's print bug thanks
  10. Cosenza

PWO Need HELP

11. Cosenza

PWO Need HELP

I have serious problems..already reinstalled twice,but the error continues Please look at the prints thanks
  12. Cosenza

Doubts membership in the global link

membership..
  13. Cosenza

Doubts membership in the global link

bought another player 2 x MS (30 days), but I wonder if after collecting'll be able to sell or just use it in my account? I need to sell one and use the other (membership) waiting for answers thanks ^-^ ^-^
  14. Cosenza

Help..Lost my Shiny in crash now

omg :O depressing
  15. Cosenza

Help..Lost my Shiny in crash now

I find my S magikarp, but i lost because Crash server.. what do I do?