Recent content by Cora

1. C

Farewell Pals

*Tries not to cry.. Yes, I was banned. I have broke many rules in my past but I will say fyi What ever rumors are around just know I have never scammed or stolen money tho! I got myself into trouble for such a small thing yet a huge impact on my account.. Zebby: I also enjoyed the chats with...
  2. C

Farewell Pals

Welp, It's time for me to move on and quit the game (Finally) Lol, I've been here since I was 16, I'm 20 now, and I have enjoyed every year. I've met beautiful people that have put a huge smile on my face. I want to thank everyone for the fun times, and I want to say sorry for those who I have...
  3. C

Shiny poke- token store

No, You will have a slim chance for it to be a Shiny. Risky choice, but if turns out shiny its worth the waste
  4. C

Help GM in quest DRAGON's DENS

It seems like youre talking about the Dratini Skin? It cannot be purchased, You can find it by Fishing and Surfing. Its a rare drop, and it takes time to obtain, Some find it in a few hours, Others find it weeks later. Just keep trying and you will find it.
  5. C

User already in the system!!!!

Its a bug, It should be fixed after a server restart
  6. C

Account Logged In

Its a User In game bug, A server restart is planned to perform soon (in about 15min) which should be able to fix your problem.
  7. C

QUEST DRAGONS DENS

Obtaining the Dratini Skin is the hardest part of the quest.Its random for every player, Some get it in an hour, others Months.. You just have to keep trying you'll get it eventually.
  8. C

Token store

You need at least 6 tokens or more purchased in order to see the Pokemon you are able to buy.
  9. C

Blissey Broken

Well, I'm sure Staff will take a notice of this bug. What you can do for now is teach blissey the available TMs: Ice Beam, Solarbeam, Shadowball, and Echoed Voice. These can be purchased in Goldenrod and Celadon Dept Stores on 4F floor for about 4k each, and Shadowball was an event TM, now no...
  10. C

Blissey Broken

Can you give more details about your problem? What do you mean you cannot edit? Do they not show up or? Ill be glad to help.
  11. C

problems with communty

Clearly, Its impossible to change the community by ones opinion. A Community is build by every single person's acts and attitude and it builds up by influence. Botters, are influenced by botters, maybe if its by witnessing it in game, watching people discuss about its ability of advantage abuse...
  12. C

developer

Nice topic, Good luck on your experience with developing C++ etc. But, If I recall correctly, the DEV Position is something players do not apply for in any way. Good luck on your work. :)
  13. C

Gyarados best move set?

Yes, I agree. Gyrados has low Sp.Atck and Hydro Pump misses way too much, Its a risk to use during a battle. So I wouldn't add Hydro Pump.
  14. C

I can't donate :/

Did the 6$ get removed from your Paypal account, but You did not receive any tokens? Or do you still have the full 20$?
  15. C

Gyarados best move set?

In my opinion it would be.. -Aqua Tail -Ice Fang -Bite -Dragon Dance