Recent content by Codename-47

1. C

Game: (Updated) About Recent Server Unreliability...

Thank you, I think I will not have problems in the future!
  2. C

In the same computer, with two different wifi.
  3. C

I tried playing with two different connections, and in one of the connection I had the authentication problem, and the other is going well. May be an indication to Research!
  4. C

I'm with Authentication problem again! I think my MS will end without enjoy the last days :'(
  5. C

Pokeballs

Most times I buy 500 Pokeball's
  6. C

Pokeballs

On Halloween Event I bought 900 Pokéball, but usually I buy 200-500! I now have 300!
  7. C

Pokeballs

I buy 200-500, but I would buy a 999 at one time! I vote for 900 +
  8. C

The problem has been solved! I have 2 accounts and 2 brothers playing PWO also, but with 2 PCs on the same connection, this means 4 accounts can be found on my IP!
  9. C

Any GM or ADM can help me. I'm 3 days without playing PWO. I want to return playing!
  10. C

Re: Game: A Note About Recent Server Unreliability The number of times an IP can connect to the server is limited to weeks or months? Because I'm developing new Tiles and I have logged in and logged out lot of times!!!
  11. C

I have authentication problem! I can have some help?
  12. C

Eternal Authentication...

Thanks for the info!
  13. C

Eternal Authentication...

I can not enter the game! Whenever i try to login the game to stop in the Authentication! Please some help!!!
  14. C

Steelix

Here's for him!
  15. C

Steelix

_____________________ Follow__________________________FollowS Put the images in the folder: D:\Program Files\Pokemon World Online\Skins\Default\Images\Monsters\Follow D:\Program Files\Pokemon World Online\Skins\Default\Images\Monsters\FollowS Rename the images 208