Recent content by chomikpl

1. C

End of PWO?

Did anyone think of making some events such as double xp, or increased drops on weekends? That's what all the other games and apps do to keep the users interested.
  2. C

General Question on PWO Health

Hi guys!    I've been a PWO geek since 2011 and although I haven't been playing as much I never really abandoned the game. One reason for this when I was playing Pokemon on an emulator I always dreamed of encountering other players in those worlds. As I sporadically log into PWO  I notice that...
  3. C

Teleport abra??

I see this thread is still open. Is there another way to move around the map besides walking or using a bike? Fast travel points are a thing now. 
  4. C

What's the point of Delibird?

Really? No secret quest to get a move or anything like that? Any future plans to incorporate TM's?
  5. C

What's the point of Delibird?

Hi all, I've been playing the game for a long time with various levels of engagement. I have been recently getting into the game again and I've trying to get all my pokes to lvl 50. My next poke that is in line for leveling is Delibird. His attack Present is pretty lame and at lvl. 20 that is...
  6. C

Game: Membership Changes

What about the people that have been waiting for membership since June, I bought it before the site crashed and I know you guys have been busy but, i've been paying every month with no activation. I put my paypal stuff on the tracker Here
  7. C

Rollback Is Super Effective.

I believe the server saves game data every five minutes or so, my guess is that when it saved you were in the middle of the battle with Misty and when you disconnect or log off(your case being disconnected unwillingly) in the middle of the battle it registers it as a loss. Twenty four hours...
  8. C

Stepping Down

Good Luck Zammbi in all your future undertakings.
  9. C

A Message To Players

I have two fishing rods, one I bought a while ago and one recently by accident. I didn't sell the second one or purchase any more. As far as I know I don't have any extra evolution stones, but I do have a bunch of those old iron ore and mushrooms that were used as drop items a while ago. So I'm...
  10. C

Pokemon Selling Ideas

Since Everyone is afraid of the economy, what about we try to put like an average price that fluctuates with the rise and fall of the demand for a particular pokemon.Maybe some kind of code that monitors the buying and selling of pokes and their prices. I find it difficult when I try to sell a...
  11. C

Small Game Improvement

I was wondering if there could be a chance(seems a logical move sometime soon) if we could use our tokens to purchase pokedollars. I'm stuck in Kanto and I don't have enough money to buy a surfboard to reach Johto, I've been trying to catch pokemon to sell but, that process it taking forever. I...