Recent content by CharManDa

1. C

Miley Cyrus - Party In The P.W.O.

Team/friend based quests isnt a bad idea. Would probably help build the community bond. I just think some of this would be hard to implement/code.
  2. C

Valentines Day

Congrats to all. TY so much for the 1m to all, that is a lot of safari runs. <3
  3. C

Johto Spawn Testing (give your feedback here!)

TY for all the work.
  4. C

The 2015 PWO Awards (Results)

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. Fadoka i know u counted, but can more people vote?
  5. C

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. ROFL you all made my night...
  6. C

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. I plead the 5th
  7. C

Johto Spawn Testing (give your feedback here!)

Can we get the Wiki updated with the new Spawn work? like rarities ect?
  8. C

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. Best couple on PWO: Snixxy and Sue
  9. C

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. Members Smartest: dbzgod420 Friendliest: MudkipSwag Funniest: ElectroFreak A.K.A. BOFA Coolest: Tie with Snixxy and SueShie Best Debater: I know not a player, But RIGA debates are fun Comeback Player of the Year: IDK if he left, but was glad to see HOF69 Most...
  10. C

[Closed/Feedback] Festive Village: Congratulations!

Re: [Event] Happy Holidays from a Sleepy Little Village OMG an event, Staff you all keep amazing me... TY all who helped with it, now to wait for server so i can check it out.
  11. C

Venture Forth into the Occult...[Event] CLOSED

Re: Venture Forth into the Occult...at your own Risk! [Event Loved the event, and previous one also. I got the pokemon i wanted...
  12. C

Client Update 1.96

Good Job all who helped with this update, ty Donar for the laughs when u fell asleep working. Excited for this update.... hope all is going well with bug catcher... GL CharManDa da noob :P
  13. C

2012 Awards Results

Nice im tied with 2 Awesome players as friendlist Dane And Zebs <3 Gratz to all.... Now Just sad cause Server just crashed haha....
  14. C

Old Account

So i found out my old accounts email, but it was a Road Runner email and its been closed. I was wondering if there was a way i could try to work something out to switch emails to one i curently use and have access to?
  15. C

Stop. Just STOP IT.

Zebbbbbbbb, Im so sorry you deal with BS like this... :( I got your back, im going to start paying attention and try to help in anyway. See you INGAME O0