Recent content by Capt.Sparrow

1. Capt.Sparrow

New Server

Our target here is a BALANCE SERVER to posible to everyone who play. Deleting/adding old ivs pokes [its good idea to Balance the game] but have always prob to anyone..how about the Old player? thats why if we NEW SERVER is a choice if you stay or move without prob its your decision. Ok lets...
  2. Capt.Sparrow

New Server

Its ok to say NO. I have no problem with that. Only concern for the future who play. Maybe time will come. Thanks for listening and gl here
  3. Capt.Sparrow

New Server

@GawertyXL you dont really know about balance, old pokes are OP(overpower/overprice).  ok we say like that it will happen. If we have 2 server it will split players... Original server - 30ppl New server - 1mnth 10ppl   Game is like that bro its start with sacrifice, time will come they...
  4. Capt.Sparrow

New Server

What I mean is my pokes in from old server i will trade it tokens( can donate to new server). Then both will be satisfied you have my pokes to old server and i have tokens(pure donate) to new server.
  5. Capt.Sparrow

New Server

Dont think theres no one will donate if we have new server. Even new players now we have donation. What more else to the new interesting server that we call it balance server Like I said its choice you stay or not. Read again I said this already. If we have new server i will move, i will...
  6. Capt.Sparrow

New Server

Dont think theres no one will donate if we have new server. Even new players now we have donation. What more else to the new interesting server that we call it balance server Like I said its choice you stay or not. Read again I said this already. If we have new server i will move, i will...
  7. Capt.Sparrow

New Server

This is not balance guys, things will never change but still we bring until today. Before we talk about pokedollars(millions and billions) and Shiny pokes (ex. S salamence etc. old ivs i rmbr they bought 100% shiny from token store before or issue from a bias staff) that worth 100m-500m even...
  8. Capt.Sparrow

New Server

Maybe im wrong about other belief, and i dont say im right i will just give a idea how it works. It happens this to my other games. Maybe it will help Theres a lot interesting will happen, If we have 2 servers players will have choice either you stay or you go transfer. Ex. I will move to the...
  9. Capt.Sparrow

New Server

Ok i will try to explain why i suggest this. Try to understand Think about it that if you are a new player, you have a mindset "You want to be one of best here" ex. Best battlers, best collectors or the richest etc. If i were to ask i want to be all also. But how? Play like old players...
  10. Capt.Sparrow

New Server

I would like suggest a NEW BALANCE SERVER. No old ivs shinies No pd(back to zero) No rb A server to start again.
  11. Capt.Sparrow

Favorite PWO pokemons?

Dragonite Lapras Tyranitar
  12. Capt.Sparrow

I want my Snover back !!!

Accept that your pokes gone mate, because you know the consequence if we still hunting, now that the server had a problem.
  13. Capt.Sparrow

Rules are Rules

The thing is we learn something, gl fixing the problems mate :D
  14. Capt.Sparrow

PokeMart

I dunno if the PWO needs a money, but some games they priorities the donations to survive the game. But really +10ivs is not bad anyway. The thing is we keep our donators :) :) :) or maybe change another generation pokes. haha Why is always the rum gone??
  15. Capt.Sparrow

Playerdex

Can I suggest to add "Search of Pokemon" in our Pokedex or Pokemart on your http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net/ for more easier to search the pokes. Add also the "Rarity" of pokemons always "Unknown", for more easier to identify the pokes value. Im lazy on clicking, :)