1. Cali_Convict

Where to get most sought after pokemon?

snorlax easy to sell hard to find
  2. Cali_Convict

Shiny rate change

why would I ever buy membership then?
  3. Cali_Convict

[Suggestion] 5 Stars

Well I think you'll learn quickly that there is more important things than the cries of pokes. Needless to say I'm sure it will be done eventually. All in good time my friend. Welcome to PWO and see you in game ;D
  4. Cali_Convict

NPCs and Gym Leaders

Agreed with most everything said. Gym leader wait time is perfect and it would be cool if the npcs in the next region had higher lvls.
  5. Cali_Convict

Help My Friend!

he means this http://playerdex.pokemonworldonline.net/emailrem.php
  6. Cali_Convict

We need a Politics and Religion forum.

Isn't that why reddit is around? lol seriously tho how many people would be into political talk on a rpg let alone a pokemon rpg :o
  7. Cali_Convict

Can we improve the Pokemons' stats by training?

I think we all learned that way at one time or another Now u know to check the stats of a poke when u catch it and see if it's worth the time :P
  8. Cali_Convict

easiest place to catch pikachu

i think we can all agree pika only shows himself to the chosen few
  9. Cali_Convict

Where can i Train my Pokemons?

Or you could keep macroing in the power plant like you did for 8+ hours the other day. ???
  10. Cali_Convict

Low lvling

lvl 10 mankey > brock
  11. Cali_Convict

Funny Pokemon Pictures :)

ok more appropriate ones :P
  12. Cali_Convict

who is better elekid or lanturn ?

Hi Why don't you just pick the one you like more?
  13. Cali_Convict

This is why you pay attention while farming:

terrible :S I shed a tear for you, sir.
  14. Cali_Convict

I know negative xp is an issue but when will it be fixed

Hi I understand what your saying but I don't see how leveling wartortle from 16-17 takes 16k exp (-11k + the 5000 needed to get to 17) then only 6k exp to lvl 18, is the same as -100/100. I guess what i mean is it takes 16k exp to get to lvl 17, then only 6k to get to 18. How is that a...
  15. Cali_Convict

Any other ways to donate besides PayPal?

Hi, I was wondering if there were other methods to get donations in. Paypal changed some rules and it's a lot harder to get money into it, they need proof of everything, a much unneeded hassle. So is there an easier way to go about this? Thanks O0