Recent content by Boora

1. B

Display Token Store shiny odds; Make TS "daily deal" discount stack with MS discount.

Well that's on you , and i'l explain why. the ideology goes as follows - you like the game ? you want to contribute ? you'll get a reward. the reward has a small chance of being shiny. and that's that. The staff said multiple times they do not want you to spam a certain pokemon just to get...
  2. B

swarm data

Hi, I'm often very curious as to how many shinies were caught during a swarm it pretains more to tier 3 and up. honestly just for curiousity sake. possible to release an overview/summary post swarm ? i.e dratini is finally a t3 for a limited time, i wonder how many shiny ones were...
  3. B

Community Spotlight Interview w/ Fadoka | #3 | The AOK Times

Fadoka used blablabla , it's super effective boora faitned. What can i say, he's my boy <3
  4. B

Opa - Friends

Honestly yawn... I'd sum it up like this if it wasn't against the rules the dude should've won, it might be iffy but if no rules were broken it's his. Can't blame a guy for cheating while there is no rule that specifies that he can't have friends vote for him. in every competition in the...
  5. B

Nico

Dat you tho ?
  6. B

Being around so things to get off the chest, once and for good.

ooo a lot of people i like in one thread, much love <3 also good job (:
  7. B

Miltank swarm

panpan is smurt smurt. Just keep in mind folks, Swarms aren't "events", well not fully at least. If it's going to be a weekly thing, it's reasonable for it not to be too easy. and be honest with me, do you want another shellder/cloy/clef/scyther ? doubt it. The only way i'd find it...
  8. B

Miltank swarm

Good job feathers, me likey!
  9. B

desya PWO

I met desya!!!
  10. B

Swarm ( poll ends on Friday 13th at 5PM UTC ) Swarm will start UTC Friday 8pm - Monday12pm

STOP IT, GET SOME HELP - meme (: With the current state of the game, i'm dumbfunded that there's still arguments about spawns/rarity You've just been gifted 4 hours of fun and somewhat active server and ontop of that it looks like staff is finally taking zebby's example. i'l personally be...
  11. B

Trade Evo NPC

I'l be honest, i've read page one and some of page three, and and all i can see is both isguros and gengar dancing around the truth. i agree with gengar on all of the point, but. and it's a huge one. to say that the server is inactive is an understatment, and while such a suggestion is...
  12. B

desya PWO

Can i join desya fan club ???
  13. B

desya PWO

Congrats !! If desya needs a sponsor, i will gladly help with your next adventure pm me if you need/want a membership :)
  14. B

desya PWO

How dare he incroach on desya territory!
  15. B

desya PWO

Keep going desya , we believe in you!!! keep us updated :)