Recent content by BlameAoD

1. BlameAoD

New update shiny ivs 20+

IF, if they change IVs (which I don't think they should) this would be reasonable and yes some pokes in game have 32 IVs I have a S Egg with a 32 stat I think. The 32 stats should def. stay the same these are great relics and as stated before it would be like taking away an event item just...
  2. BlameAoD

New update shiny ivs 20+

Here's one of my other posts sorry I called them cry babies but that's all I see is whining and complaining, maybe I shouldn't have called them cry babies but I'm not scared of anything read my other posts I even posted suggestions for if they do change IVs. I'm just stating my opinion so here's...
  3. BlameAoD

New update shiny ivs 20+

Ahh well honestly I read just the 1st few pages then skip[ped to like pg 8 or 9 so I easily could have missed it oh and many valid points on this matter brought up here btw http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=32895
  4. BlameAoD

Regarding The Current Shiny IVs.

Of course Vets already have something when new players come at a time of change they were here already... So you're basically saying that everytime a new wave of new players come in vets should be nerfed cuz that's basically what your reasoning tells me. In other games they don't nerf/change...
  5. BlameAoD

New update shiny ivs 20+

Also just want to throw this out there since no one else is saying it. If they change existing S IVs they will likely lose a lot of old players who have supported the game for years and continue to do so. On the other hand if they don't they will lose a bunch of whining new players who refuse to...
  6. BlameAoD

New update shiny ivs 20+

+1 basicly some of the points I was trying to get across but to new players seem to not care if we lose things we spent 50m on as long as we can't get 50m back from them...
  7. BlameAoD

New update shiny ivs 20+

If you change current shiny IVs I honestly think they should be 25-32 because a lot of older S do have IVs as high as 32 and I think the possibility should still be there for those Pokemon. Or maybe just not change that specific stat on the Pokemon if they have one that is 32 because as stated...
  8. BlameAoD

help please

Nevermind I gotz it
  9. BlameAoD

help please

What size does a signature have to be I think I made it too big lol
  10. BlameAoD

help please

I made my own signature but I can not figure out how to use it I went to profile-edit signature and there seems to be no way to upload it from my computer. So my question is how do I use an image on my computer as my signature?
  11. BlameAoD

client out of date

I do now... Too many updates lol
  12. BlameAoD

client out of date

Nevermind figured out the problem... You keep making new updates... I thought something funky was going on myself there for a minute. :/
  13. BlameAoD

PWO Services: Downtime

OMG forums are back up!! Yay!!! I <3 you guys and can't wait to play but till then I gotz plenty of work I need to do on handhelds atm anyways :p Keep up the good work! <3333
  14. BlameAoD

Back after break

Welcome back!BTW there is already a Team Rocket guild it is inactive but it is still around, I'm in it :p
  15. BlameAoD

i msged staff

Yes and it will be until someone can restart it