Recent content by Black.Magician

1. B

Farewell Time Coming Near,,,,,,,,,

OK let me start my farewell speech.. i came here back in January after 1 and a half year, and was hoping to see great change in game, and i found some interesting one like battle tower, ev and many more, i was amazed to see all, hats off to staff for great work. but at the same time, i feel...
  2. B

Problems [ The awakening ]

First of all the things which i am going to say is just my personal experience, no hard feeling for any staff or player.. ok lets start then, i will completely support him, the first and foremost thing that staff should keep in mind before setting the spawns and tiers is that, we all are no...
  3. B

Time To Resurrect

Hello Everyone Once Again...... Time To Regreet Everyone After A long time
  4. B

where is my cashback?

See this topic http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=35685
  5. B

require information on cashback

After these cash back in playerdex is given. I have seen many people talking that how it work actually. I mean to say that on what basis and what items and pokes cash back are given. In short what are the criteria. When playerdex was launched. In the first month a good amount of cash back were...
  6. B

Signing off!!! :/

All the best buu and do well in exam bro
  7. B

where is my cashback?

These month caahback was given on 15th of these month. No one other than staff how cash back works and on what items or Pokémon we can get cash back.
  8. B

Badges and Ribbons

a very good idea, which will be very helpful for beginners,
  9. B

Time To Say Goodbye

Thanks Jinga, ANd Same to you bro
  10. B

Time To Say Goodbye

its hard for me too, to say goodbye to everyone, but i will have to these time, my personal life has more important things to do like finding a secure job, and i would like to thanks all my friends, for supporting me throughout the game, i will miss you all guys, and some day if my situation...
  11. B

The 2014 PWO Awards - Results

Re: The 2014 PWO Awards Members Smartest: Mescolare Friendliest: ABDisback Funniest: TheConqueror Coolest: AshMayonnaise Best Debater: Chappy Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well): Most Attractive Male: Most Attractive Female: Most Talkative: UW01 Most...
  12. B

Where is the present from the maze? I need the east one...

Re: Where is the present from the maze? I need the east one. 143 67 coordinate for east
  13. B

Negative Exp

the only way to remove negative exp is to level them,
  14. B

I lose my account

Go to Playerdex and go to recover account in playerdex, there you will need to enter your email id and if you dont know your email id, then you cant access your account
  15. B

Can't login

there was a password reset, have you change that password after that....