Recent content by Bashfluff

1. B

Shiny chance is what exactly?

I hear people saying that you won't definitely get a shiny if you pay more to get a shiny. Some people are saying it's the same chance as in the wild for paying more tokens (which means more money) to try and get one. I don't feel comfortable with that being offered if that's the case. But I...
  2. B

Gym leader bug. Gah

That's odd. I logged out and back in, and then again, and then again, and nothing happened...but suddenly the issue was just...resolved. Thanks to whoever did it, if someone did.
  3. B

Gym leader bug. Gah

And of course, this has to strike me of all people after I made a topic about this is a bad system... I beat the Fucshia City gym leader late last night, and just a few minutes ago, I logged back in to try and progress in the game. Of course, I didn't have her badge, and I couldn't even FIGHT...
  4. B

Hi!

I'm Bashfluff, or Bashie, or Bash. Whichever. I like this game (just bought membership a few hours ago, but it hasn't...activated? yet, and I like how it's being developed, so I thought I'd see if the community was just as good. Hello!
  5. B

Shiny rate change

I don't know what should happen with shiny Pokemon. Nerfing them or nerfing their encounter rate for members sounds like a blow, but it might be a necessary evil. What I DO know is that if you do, there should be other benefits added to pick up the slack. I don't know if money or exp is a...
  6. B

24 Hours? What? And no items in gym battles?

A small time limit would be great if all losses were due to Pokemon not being of a high enough level or players not being prepared with the right pokemon. But I don't think they are. Still, I'm not...100% opposed to some sort of waiting system. It just would be terribly inconvenient for players...
  7. B

*shrugs* I said I thought it was rock throw. It said not very effective, so it could have been something else. Not sure. I did pass him, actually. I got lucky and he used defense curl. It's Misty that got me, and frankly, I'm not too surprised.
  8. B

I know that everyone works harsh with these games, and that it's not always easy to fix things like this. And hey, it's good that you guys know that it's a big problem and that it's something that's at least somewhere on the "To fix" list. Could you implement a quest chain for gyms, though? Quests...
  9. B

Having a 24 hour wait in place after you lose to a gym leader is dumb. It gives you nothing to do most of the time. There's nothing to explore, no quests to do, and no more trainers to fight after you beat them all once (or lose to them. Which is also stupid). I understand it was put in place to...