Recent content by bananaban

1. B

Am I King of the Mountain?

Yea Yea, this is IT! KING of MOUNTAIN, am I? Due to delay for my PWO [slow connection, maybe], make me always standing on the mountain,  ;D Just for FUN =D
  2. B

Whirl Islands Quest Guide

Thank You! Nice one
  3. B

Now Everyone Type /friend Bananaban

No problem, just I need my dear Dovee to help me on that Power of System
  4. B

Now Everyone Type /friend Bananaban

After a word by system: 'Now everyone type /friend bananaban' WoW, this is what happen on my screen =D This showed power of system! Haha! Just for FUN =D
  5. B

Membership Problem

So Jinji, mind to ask some question? Is now apply a membership/donation stable? Because I am trying to get a membership but just worry about the problem that unsuccesfully, or every order of membership/donation need to print screen to post up in here [forum]?
  6. B

A Message To Players

Same problem here, Lee.. I have the moon stone duplicated more than the previous day, again and again. 5 somethings to 20 somethings, 20 somethings to 280 somethings, Please help me fix it. Thanks =D
  7. B

I Can't Loggin Authenticating

I think is ok for you that beside sapphire is not showing how many peoples are online. I had the same layout that u showed, not showing how many peoples are online, but i can get logged in. If the server is full, when u logged in, it will show: System: Connection refused. The server is...
  8. B

We're Back In Business!

I think all the peoples who like the Pokemon so much had been waiting for this game for a long time in this world. Nice to hear it! Well done, all the admin and Gms
  9. B

Trouble Question

But I suggest that after relog in and if there is someone makes a higher bid then us, the system will make a notice for the player
  10. B

Lights, Camera, Action

WoW, Sound interesting! I will have a try on it! But asking some question here: From the rules, 'All material in the video must have been produced by yourself', this meant that the background sound and music also must be my own production?