Recent content by Andreyy

1. A

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95 Good: D Good work, thanks for your effort with the Game. Thank. 8)
  2. A

Bug the Npc Daycare Lady

What happens is that this NPC is presenting problems. He was delivering eggs pokemon and says to return in 8-24 hours. But back then and did not surrender. :-\ I for example have more than 72 hours waiting and other friends have more time waiting .... Thanks :D See the Sopiler....
  3. A

Spawn Testing Event?

I hate the search event as all players do not share in the same game schedule. It is also very notorious that pwo is declining because all the old players are leaving. It would generate at least a Very Good Halloween event to give more interest to former players. is very sad place the command...
  4. A

Update on Client Permissions.

All this went out of control, I hope you return soon Pwo. And If They did not know all Social networks are spied xD For Example FACEBOOK Keep all conversations yours if you ever need some entity Example of the Government. :-\ :-\
  5. A

Bug Edit Moves the Mamoswine

Ok Thanks ;D
  6. A

Bug Edit Moves the Mamoswine

Not Get Move: Ice Shard in Edit Moves the Mamoswine.... Help Me :'( :'( :'(
  7. A

Blue's Log Of Updates

Excellent, remember those little details make updates see how committed they are to the PWO. Very Good Thank you. ;D ;D
  8. A

Shiny's Rate....

From my point of view I find raresa figures for a rare bone S and strong pokemon that one happy day is encuntran well. but here the problem is not difficult to find but the Ivs bad with leaving. and if to realize Bluerise avoided or ignored the part of the post that says Ivs, focus is on the...
  9. A

Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your moves

Re: Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your mov They want Boredom Play :-\ :-\ And here are some in Colombia 7:03 Pm >_>
  10. A

After login Mutes

True, I also have that problem but I leave it with 40 Seg Mute :'(
  11. A

Bug muted game?

PDavis True, I will also have that problem but I leave it with 40 Seg Mute -. - :-\ :-\
  12. A

New update shiny ivs 20+

Taking up this theme give my point of view: 1 - I perish a very bad upgrade that see improvements bring more problems you bring improvements. 2 - The Ivs 20 +, damaging many presisamente game because the old pokemon S will be very difficult to match in addition to raise your price way too. 3 - I...
  13. A

Ditto bug (visual)

f it is a problem with visual venom very tiring in itself. I imagine that with maintaining it fixed. One was funny envenar the opponent and die one too jeje :-\ :-\
  14. A

Update on Re-Spawn project.

I seem fine but these changes should do to match the database because there pokemons Wiki that even out there and others not. An example would be where Aipom Mt.Silver wiki does not appear in there. When looking for the place appears, but if you want the name of the pokemon not on Mt.Silver...
  15. A

Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your moves

Re: Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your mov Well, I feel good that extend the member. I hope the game put online soon. thanks :-\