Recent content by Amialis

1. A

Hello I Want Reset My Account

Just keep battling you have to grind out the negative experience just wait til you get a poke with -1,000,000 or more
  2. A

Best Buy 10/12/2011

You CAN teach Flamethrower to a Ninetales that doesnt have it...You can teach any move to any pokemon that missed said move also...I got a lvl 57 Ninetales WITH Flamethrower from auction so maybe know what you're talking about before you post
  3. A

New Quest Pointless

I give you permission
  4. A

New Quest Pointless

aw lil baby gonna cry?
  5. A

New Quest Pointless

Ban this kid
  6. A

Top 5 Pokemon From Each Region

Kanto 1: Mewtwo 2: Mewtwo 3: Mewtwo 4: Mewtwo 5: Mewtwo
  7. A

Experience? Confused.

ooooh I get it now. It's just all the past experience you would have needed to level it up to that level Makes more sense now but still feels like we're being punished for evolving
  8. A

Experience? Confused.

I still dont get the negative exprience completely. I know they say its to get your pokemon to its new experience base but when I evolved me Vulpix, it went -1,000,000/80,00 but the next level after that is still under 100,000...so where does the -1,000,000 factor in? and if the value was...
  9. A

Favorite Pokemon Game?

Red and Blue of course. First 151 pokemon will always be the best but Gold and Silver were also really fun Black was good too but it was kinda short
  10. A

Pokemon On Psn? Lol

You did not see pokemon Red and Blue on PSN.
  11. A

When Did You Start Pwo?

same here
  12. A

Your Favorite Pokemon?

Mewtwo 'Nuff said
  13. A

Just Wondering?

Devs say its planned, but not anytime soon they need to add Hoenn, Sevii Islands, Sinnoh, Unova, Orange Islands, Orre, Fiore, Almia, Oblivia, and Holon but thats just wishful thinking
  14. A

After Much Deliberation

I never really have a problem logging on...just watch the server status page and almost every 30 seconds a spot opens up
  15. A

Server?

yeah...been trying to play for hours...