Recent content by accursed1

1. A

It was DPI thank you
  2. A

Hello, I am looking to come back to the game, I have everything updated and have sifted through forums and wiki and cannot find an answer to my question.. It could very well be there, and I may have missed it but... On the log in screen it won't let me type anything at all, I have uninstalled...
  3. A

client download

Ah, so it was 7-zip... shame, i like it better than win-rar. thank you for the help.
  4. A

client download

7-zip is the same type of program as win-rar, so shouldn't be the problem.
  5. A

client download

So i bought a new computer, got everything set up on it... except pwo. I have used each of your downloaders for the client and i keep getting this error. If anyone could help, that would be great... Also, my comp runs windows 8 without a touch screen... if that makes a difference...
  6. A

error code in guild bank

any word on this yet?
  7. A

error code in guild bank

Thanks Blue! Greatly appreciated.
  8. A

error code in guild bank

I tried to transfer pokes from my guild bank, and keep getting error 18309. I have logged out, closed my browser and waited an hour, same error each time.
  9. A

Announcing TMs

Awesome. It has been a while since something big was added to the game, thanks to all the staff who are working on this project!
  10. A

Your memorable screenshots?

think i'm done battling for the night.....
  11. A

Your memorable screenshots?

ummm..... So uh yeah.... GB...
  12. A

Questions & Answers Feb 2013

hahhahahaha puar!
  13. A

Server Watch

When you get that screen, most likely the website is down.... As it says on the top of the screen...
  14. A

Game: Security

......Still takes me a few tries to get in the game... I honestly haven't noticed anything..... *sad*