Recent content by 8ugs

1. 8

I'm back ???????? Maybe.

That is my entire PWO legacy and I don't feel bad about it at all. Hey thanks!!! I'm glad you're both still around. Yes I saw that. It's a little sad, but a handful of the people I used to hang with are still here, plus I'm bringing someone ELSE back with me, hahaha. Thank you.
  2. 8

I'm back ???????? Maybe.

Thaaanks. uvu
  3. 8

I'm back ???????? Maybe.

Yes! Yes you did! That was me. I'm sad to say that I no longer have the skin thanks to getting a new computer. It's a shame, really. It was a lovely skin. Hope you've been well. :>
  4. 8

I'm back ???????? Maybe.

Does the meet and greet still count if I'm coming off hiatus. :u I've seen some old faces around, but mostly just new people, so I figure this is as good a place as any. To old friends: Hey! I'm back, probably. Possibly. More back than I was before at least. To new ones: I'm Vivi. (:
  5. 8

Back from a long hiatus

Hey, hey people. It's nice to see you all again. It's been hectic mostly, buuuuuuuut, things have certainly cleared up for me in the recent weeks. :O Thanks for asking. (hi kai hi hi kai hi, hi. hi. ))
  6. 8

Back from a long hiatus

Yeeeah. Basically that. I figured I would make a topic to commemorate my very very very very eventful return. So eventful. Anyway. Hi, again.
  7. 8

Save the internet!

The picture depicted under Jan 19 looks a bit like an upside down MissingNO, albeit the bit at the very bottom. :3 A sign? An omen? o:
  8. 8

Operation: Pikachu

For what itsworth, I was able to OHKO that S Raichu with a lv80-something S Quag.  (the rest of the battle was a flop, but shhh.)
  9. 8

Game: AGH! Not another stantler!

This event was great! Got a lot of loot from it, thanks, and great job on finishing
  10. 8

Solution to problem of New trade

Lol, there was already a solution posted for it in the announcements. :P http://pokemon-world-online.net/forum/i ... 5.html#new
  11. 8

Thoughts on the newest update(s)?

The water reflection ripple effect is baus. ;3
  12. 8

About the new update

Not gonna lie, I first thought the sprites had been changed to reflect the sizes of different pokemon (the first follow sprite I saw was my shroomish). I think the miniatures are cute. xD And everything else seems to be pretty smooth. I like the little touches like the reflection in the water...
  13. 8

Request to extend Festive Town.

You do realize, that 40% of 67 voters does not equal 40% of PWO players, correct?
  14. 8

I live in the states, and I play enough PWO as is. I don't have gratuitous problems with server up/downtime from my standpoint. :/
  15. 8

I think you're being selfish actually... why would the staff want an event be open simultaneously with registration? It's their decision to close it whenever they want. :/ No amount of requesting is gonna stop that, if that's what they ultimately want. Hell, they could close the event in...