Recent content by 420isBaCk

1. 4

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95 its really annoyin to type after every pokemonfight /ref cause the characters freeze.. why am i payin for membership if it doenst make any sense to play, it wastes more time to tipe after ever match /ref its all 10sec about .. what did you actually do with this...
  2. 4

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

[attachment=4396]so i checked in my documentsfolder the pwooptions.ini but there wasnt any hotkeys set so maybe i made mistakes by copying the Pwootptions.ini from the Homepage ? i rly have no idea whats wrong, i did nothin, i reinstalled, still not workin untill now.
  3. 4

so i checked out ma pwooptions.ini and made a screen . there arent any hotkey been set so there werent any foundable in the .ini.I just logged in and its the same as before and i got defenatly the right version 1.95 , downloaded it before and reinstalled, still not working.. pls help...
  4. 4

[attachment=4391]Hi everyone, i got nearly the same problem , i just logged in at 1pm foundin myself in pokecenter in nowhere unable to talk or to move.. gettin dis message permanently and cant close it doenst matter how often i press spacebar.. i cant move pls help me.. tried everything from...