Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loooong time no see PWO
is it still active or pwo is dying?
PWO is still active and being worked on. Though yeah, the population is down by quite a bit compared to years past.
Also yes, long time no see.
[Image: nIA9n.png]
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
Full time Parrot king and Swampert enforcer. Protecting Swamperts from user stupidity since 2003.
Other Sigs made for me:
[Image: eWZMJ.gif]
(09-07-2018, 06:10 PM)Saric Wrote: PWO is still active and being worked on. Though yeah, the population is down by quite a bit compared to years past.

what is average players ingame atm? like how many usually online ingame?...
this hours 20-30.
[img][Image: 1807250944000089.jpg][/img]
(09-07-2018, 06:15 PM)RH~Shanks! Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 06:10 PM)Saric Wrote: PWO is still active and being worked on. Though yeah, the population is down by quite a bit compared to years past.

what is average players ingame atm? like how many usually online ingame?...

20-30 as of late. More when there's a swarm going on (somewhat rare).
[Image: nIA9n.png]
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
Full time Parrot king and Swampert enforcer. Protecting Swamperts from user stupidity since 2003.
Other Sigs made for me:
[Image: eWZMJ.gif]
damn PWO got hit hard.....
Yeah, but I'd rather not dwell on past dramas. PWO has recovered from worse situations than this; and it is to be noted that while our playerbase is nowhere near the size it used to be, it is growing once again.
- Jinji the Gengar
PWO Administrator. Website Designer. Writer. Role-Player.
Also on: DeviantArt - Patreon - Sanitarium.fm (as Crimsonshade)

[Image: Jinji.gif]
Signature changes each refresh.
View all my sigs!
Made me a signature which isn't in my gallery? Or want to change the name, description, or add a missing credit? Just PM me!
(09-07-2018, 08:19 PM)RH~Shanks! Wrote: damn PWO got hit hard.....

Yeah but the players will be back, IDK what it is or exactly how to explain it, but PWO truly is something special that will always I think keep players coming back. Its just a waiting game right now and although it may be a very long time before there is any new game content, I think once it does eventually come the game will be thriving again Smile
Nothing can stop the fire of a burning desire
[Image: MKsh1vp.jpg?1]
as it rises from the flames again!

Once in the dump, a long time ago, I find a disk with this writing:

"Everything old is new again".

I believe that be a good thing to say right now. PWO may be going through a bad time, but that not mean things may not grow again in the future. Take this from a Garbodor - our whole life comes from old junk Tongue
Looking for sprite artist to make custom walk/run/surf sprites. PM if interested!
(Sometimes I ask if I may be looking forever...)

[Image: MallowGarbodor.gif]
Refresh to see a new sig; or view the gallery to see all sigs and credits.
Mallow, the "Stinkiest" Garbodor
Aka: TSG, Stinky, Garbo, Friendly Biohazard, more...
"So Much Positivity from you....Just Loving it... Smile) Yet another Cool Person to know!" ~ sam5010

"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things. It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot." ~ Yunosuke Shigeta

"Doro Gaboro. Two words that mean you have maked today great for I. Everyone makes up a word at least once in life, most just do not remember." ~ Mallow

Note: I have a one-word username because the game not accept spaces, but I like more to be written as separate words.

Leader of:
Team Aqua - Guardians

A warm, friendly Guild aiming to nurture the battle potential and creative skills in Trainers. Voted 2nd Most Fun Guild 2015!