Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 years ago~ and back :3
Hello guys, nice to meet you all for new & old players here. since i growth like 8 years since this game launched and my age is getting old now lol, i started to miss play pokemon again, and the one i still remember is just PWO, lol.. yeah for some people who still know me, greetings from me, Sakura.

through bad and good times here (got scams, face shinies and stucked bec the server was unstable, caught much shinies rare/vr, met peoples and talk about everything, etc), am glad to be back Smile

And i learn something new here, much changing and hope PWO getting better, because from me decided hiatus from this game the activity is low like 10 / 500 and i think its still same :3 hope there is much event or update about more pokes and maps :Smile

Lets play this game happily again~~~~~  Heart
Heart   Angel   Heart
Wow, 8 years? I not even be around here that long ago. Good to meet you Sakura Smile
Looking for sprite artist to make custom walk/run/surf sprites. PM if interested!
(Sometimes I ask if I may be looking forever...)

[Image: MallowGarbodor.gif]
Refresh to see a new sig; or view the gallery to see all sigs and credits.
Mallow, the "Stinkiest" Garbodor
Aka: TSG, Stinky, Garbo, Friendly Biohazard, more...
"So Much Positivity from you....Just Loving it... Smile) Yet another Cool Person to know!" ~ sam5010

"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things. It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot." ~ Yunosuke Shigeta

"Doro Gaboro. Two words that mean you have maked today great for I. Everyone makes up a word at least once in life, most just do not remember." ~ Mallow

Note: I have a one-word username because the game not accept spaces, but I like more to be written as separate words.

Leader of:
Team Aqua - Guardians

A warm, friendly Guild aiming to nurture the battle potential and creative skills in Trainers. Voted 2nd Most Fun Guild 2015!
welcome back... who ever you are Big Grin nice to see old players around XD
[img][Image: 1807250944000089.jpg][/img]
(08-21-2018, 06:39 PM)pokewhisperrer Wrote: welcome back... who ever you are Big Grin nice to see old players around XD

Thanks pwhisp, and you are the man who got Kings Rock yesterday lol i saw it from channel :Smileice to meet you too :3

(08-21-2018, 08:53 AM)TheStinkiestGarbodor Wrote: Wow, 8 years? I not even be around here that long ago. Good to meet you Sakura Smile

yeahhh sir, ive been here from 2010 and just shocked when i typed /join in game lol :3 hope you have a good day and thanks for welcoming mehhh :3 TSG Smile
Heart   Angel   Heart