Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mewtwo
Hello guys, how can i catch a mewtwo?
You can't. Mewtwo can only be battled in Cerulean Cave and even then It's an NPC. So you can't catch it.
In general, legendaries can't be caught. If they could, they wouldn't be legendary anymore.
[Image: 18011109410016763115444748.png]
Wtf? That doens´t make sense at all! Why we love games like this one? Because we love pokemons right? And what pokemons we would love to get in our collection? Ratatas? Zubats? No, wtf, we want to catch the best pokemons, if there is no possibility to catch our favourite pokemons the game becomes boring in my opinion.
Eventually, it is the goal of PWO to have all Pokémon be obtainable. However, we also believe in upholding the lore of Pokémon; and in keeping the game fair and balanced for all players.

Legendary Pokémon are, as the term suggests, Legends. These are Pokémon that are very rarely sighted, even considered mythical in some cases. For such Pokémon to become commonplace, would be to make a mockery of the very term. Additionally, there is often a very good reason Legendary Pokémon are so rare - many Legendaries are powerful, much more so than typical common Pokémon.

For these reasons and more, it has long been the stated viewpoint of our Staff that Legendary Pokémon will be the LAST to be added to the game. The overall goal is to try to develop a system which permits players to eventually encounter Legendaries and potentially capture them, while retaining their intense rarity and preventing individual players from hoarding them and becoming overpowered. This is a long way away however, and is likely to take a lot of consideration, fine tuning, and feedback from our playerbase.
- Jinji the Gengar
PWO Administrator. Website Designer. Writer. Role-Player.
Also on: DeviantArt - Patreon - Sanitarium.fm (as Crimsonshade)

[Image: Jinji.gif]
Signature changes each refresh.
View all my sigs!
Made me a signature which isn't in my gallery? Or want to change the name, description, or add a missing credit? Just PM me!
(07-07-2018, 10:46 PM)KarashMaster92 Wrote: Wtf? That doens´t make sense at all! Why we love games like this one? Because we love pokemons right? And what pokemons we would love to get in our collection? Ratatas? Zubats? No, wtf, we want to catch the best pokemons, if there is no possibility to catch our favourite pokemons the game becomes boring in my opinion.

Thanks for your insightful opinion!  Big Grin Now in more important matters, I just killed a mosquito!  Smile

(07-07-2018, 11:57 PM)Jinji Wrote: Eventually, it is the goal of PWO to have all Pokémon be obtainable. However, we also believe in upholding the lore of Pokémon; and in keeping the game fair and balanced for all players.

Legendary Pokémon are, as the term suggests, Legends. These are Pokémon that are very rarely sighted, even considered mythical in some cases. For such Pokémon to become commonplace, would be to make a mockery of the very term. Additionally, there is often a very good reason Legendary Pokémon are so rare - many Legendaries are powerful, much more so than typical common Pokémon.

For these reasons and more, it has long been the stated viewpoint of our Staff that Legendary Pokémon will be the LAST to be added to the game. The overall goal is to try to develop a system which permits players to eventually encounter Legendaries and potentially capture them, while retaining their intense rarity and preventing individual players from hoarding them and becoming overpowered. This is a long way away however, and is likely to take a lot of consideration, fine tuning, and feedback from our playerbase.

Honestly I hope legends are never able to be caught, I think its better for an mmo imo
Nothing can stop the fire of a burning desire
[Image: MKsh1vp.jpg?1]
as it rises from the flames again!

(07-07-2018, 11:57 PM)Jinji Wrote: Eventually, it is the goal of PWO to have all Pokémon be obtainable. However, we also believe in upholding the lore of Pokémon; and in keeping the game fair and balanced for all players.

I really understand what do you said, and i agree that legendarie pokemons should be very rare, much more stronger than the other pokemons, and very difficult to catch, make sense for me, but i think that would be great if they are catchable for everyone, because, point number one, in the television series they are catchable, point number two, the players love the best pokemons and i guess that you want to make your "customers" happy to keep playing the game, and point number three, there are other games, official games from pokemon, where you can have all the pokemons, like PTCGO.

(07-08-2018, 12:00 AM)Jobey Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 10:46 PM)KarashMaster92 Wrote: Wtf? That doens´t make sense at all! Why we love games like this one? Because we love pokemons right? And what pokemons we would love to get in our collection? Ratatas? Zubats? No, wtf, we want to catch the best pokemons, if there is no possibility to catch our favourite pokemons the game becomes boring in my opinion.

Thanks for your insightful opinion!  Big Grin  Now in more important matters, I just killed a mosquito!  Smile

Honestly I hope legends are never able to be caught, I think its better for an mmo imo

And if you think that a pokemon game shouldn´t have the best pokemons available for everyone, you don't like pokemons, and i think that you should go play other games, this one is not for you, for sure, this is my honest opinion.
(07-08-2018, 12:14 AM)KarashMaster92 Wrote: And if you think that a pokemon game shouldn´t have the best pokemons available for everyone, you don't like pokemons, and i think that you should go play other games, this one is not for you, for sure, this is my honest opinion.

Completely disagree with your opinion, again, this is an MMO if everybody would catch a legendary then that is all players would use, that's boring. Anyway, I've been here for over 2 years, you have been here not even a month and already seem you would be  a toxic player, perhaps this game isnt for you, you wont last long if you have a bad attitude, you will eventually end up banned. Now my advice is play the game (at least beat the gyms first before you claim that the game isnt good) you can battle mewtwo once a week in cerulean cave (level 120 and is actually a fun battle that gives lots of exp if you win) you can also do a quest to battle moltres one time on the top of mt silver. There is also the battle tower that once you get to rank 5+ you will pretty much be battling a teams of level 100 legends on a very regular basis (once rank 9 you will pretty much be battling at least one legend per battle).

Anyway, try to relax and enjoy the game, if you have any questions or need any help we have a good community that would be glad to aid you. Until then, best of luck.

(07-08-2018, 01:20 AM)Jobey Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 12:14 AM)KarashMaster92 Wrote: And if you think that a pokemon game shouldn´t have the best pokemons available for everyone, you don't like pokemons, and i think that you should go play other games, this one is not for you, for sure, this is my honest opinion.

Completely disagree with your opinion, again, this is an MMO if everybody would catch a legendary then that is all players would use, that's boring. Anyway, I've been here for over 2 years, you have been here not even a month and already seem you would be  a toxic player, perhaps this game isnt for you, you wont last long if you have a bad attitude, you will eventually end up banned. Now my advice is play the game (at least beat the gyms first before you claim that the game isnt good) you can battle mewtwo once a week in cerulean cave (level 120 and is actually a fun battle that gives lots of exp if you win) you can also do a quest to battle moltres one time on the top of mt silver. There is also the battle tower that once you get to rank 5+ you will pretty much be battling a teams of level 100 legends on a very regular basis (once rank 9 you will pretty much be battling at least one legend per battle).

Anyway, try to relax and enjoy the game, if you have any questions or need any help we have a good community that would be glad to aid you. Until then, best of luck.

Dude, i appreciate your reply, but I'm not toxic, I'm direct, it's different. I already played the game, some years ago, and i'm not telling that the game isn't good, the game is great, i love pokemon games, but i think that it would be much better if anyone could get a legendary pokemon, i´m not telling that it should be an easy task, but if there is some possibility to catch those pokemons the game would become more exciting in my opinion. There are other games like I said, where you can get all the pokemons, I play PTCGO, which is an excellent game, and there are all the pokemons available, and not everyone has the same pokemons, because not everyone likes the same, it's not because it's a legend that people will want to be always using it, for exemple, I just like first generation pokemons, I hate everything else, and I only use pokemons of that generation. In my case, you could give me all the legends of all the other generations, and I would not want them, do you understand? It's not because it's a legend that I want it in my collection, I only intend to collect the first generation of pokemons, for that reason I do not agree with you, I think the scenario would not be like you imagine. And for me, fighting mewtwo, it's cool, but at the same time frustrating because I can not use it on my team
(07-08-2018, 01:57 AM)KarashMaster92 Wrote: Dude, i appreciate your reply, but I'm not toxic, I'm direct, it's different. I already played the game, some years ago, and i'm not telling that the game isn't good, the game is great, i love pokemon games, but i think that it would be much better if anyone could get a legendary pokemon, i´m not telling that it should be an easy task, but if there is some possibility to catch those pokemons the game would become more exciting in my opinion. There are other games like I said, where you can get all the pokemons, I play PTCGO, which is an excellent game, and there are all the pokemons available, and not everyone has the same pokemons, because not everyone likes the same, it's not because it's a legend that people will want to be always using it, for exemple, I just like first generation pokemons, I hate everything else, and I only use pokemons of that generation. In my case, you could give me all the legends of all the other generations, and I would not want them, do you understand? It's not because it's a legend that I want it in my collection, I only intend to collect the first generation of pokemons, for that reason I do not agree with you, I think the scenario would not be like you imagine. And for me, fighting mewtwo, it's cool, but at the same time frustrating because I can not use it on my team

The only way I see them making legends work is if they implement tier battles (not sure if you are familiar with pokemon showdown or not but they have a tier battling system) and they should make a tier 6 spawn rate for them and make them wondering spawns so they are as hard to encounter and catch as possible. Ofc they could always do what they did a long time ago and have legends be rewards for official tournaments (example: Mew and MewTwo) that way not everybody has one, but that could lead to much envy with the rest of the base (although I do think it would be fair.) If MewTwo is your favorite pokemon then yeah I could see how this situation is frustrating. I'm fortunate, PWO pretty much has all my favorite pokemon because very few legends are in my favorites. Anyway, best of luck and who knows what the future may hold, I will say though that if you want to use mewtwo you can try to do random battles, yeah technically you wont have him but you can still use him as mewtwo seems to be common on RB teams. Smile

Stop advertising wth is wrong with u someone close this silly thread please
[Image: Midou.gif?width=540&height=270]
Midou, PTGCO is the online pokémon TGC game of Nintendo. There's no issue talking about official games.
(07-08-2018, 05:39 AM)Midou Wrote: Stop advertising wth is wrong with u someone close this silly thread please

He's talking about Pokemon Trading Card Game Online noob LOL Tongue

even so if he still prefer that game ther's no need to keep saying that pwo is bad u know u are free to leave
cherio.
[Image: Midou.gif?width=540&height=270]
Nobody should feel like they have to leave the game because they make their opinion known and stand by it. On the contrary, we encourage everyone to have their say- this is why we created the Suggestion forum and another place for suggestions on the Playerdex. We can't follow up on every opinion we get of course but we do read them all and take them all equally seriously.

No matter how unpopular an opinion is with some other people we welcome them all- as long as the debate is kept civil.
STUCK? Read this:
Try typing /ref or relog- make sure you also restart your clientNext ask in help channel for staff to move you, or ask in IRC Chat. If stuck on water use '3' shortcut to get back on your surfboard. You can also battle someone to lose (ask in battle channel and give your highest level) and by default be sent back to your last pokemon center. Escape Ropes (550pd at Dept. Stores) will do the same thing as losing a battle.

Black Map: http://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=26973
PWO Discord Chat Server:http://www.pokemon-world-online.com/chat.php
PWO wiki Troubleshooting pagehttp://pwo-wiki.info/index.php?title=Cat...leshooting
(07-08-2018, 05:55 AM)Klay Wrote: Midou, PTGCO is the online pokémon TGC game of Nintendo. There's no issue talking about official games.

That's not for nintendo dude, it's for pc and android.
(07-08-2018, 06:48 AM)Midou Wrote: even so if he still prefer that game ther's no need to keep saying that pwo is bad u know u are free to leave
cherio.

Man i never said the game  isn't good, wtf? Read again please, not to make the mistake of saying [Image: censored.png]. And yes i prefer other games of pokemon, what's the problem with that? The game I was talking about has a lot more people playing, can you explain why? I can, one of the reasons is that in PTCGO you can have ALL the pokemons, without limitations, but there are other things of course. And what is your problem with my opinion? Am i not free to do it? Of course i am, so if you wanted to get into the discussion, you should said something clever instead of saying [Image: censored.png], because at least, and unlike you, I'm trying to help improve the game, may not everyone agree, but I think it made the game much better.
Even Pokemon Go has the legendarie pokemons. I played this game years ago, and i came back here with the hope of already find the legendaries. The game is very good, I'm just sorry that it's limited and does not have all the pokemon available.
(07-08-2018, 01:57 PM)KarashMaster92 Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 05:55 AM)Klay Wrote: Midou, PTGCO is the online pokémon TGC game of Nintendo. There's no issue talking about official games.

It's developped by Nintendo actually (in case you didn't know)
(07-08-2018, 04:11 PM)Klay Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 01:57 PM)KarashMaster92 Wrote:

It's developped by Nintendo actually (in case you didn't know)

My english is not the best dude, I thought you were saying it was for the nintendo platform, not produced by nintendo, my mistake.

But do you agree with me? The official games of pokemon, give to fans the possibility to catch all pokemons, the same opportunity for all players, not just for some players, and a game made for the fans doen't. The games I am talking about do not put the legendary pokemons much stronger than the others, they are strong but not too much, this way the balance of the game is maintained, in this way only the players who like these pokemons will use them in the their teams, because they are not much stronger than the others. I think that this would be no problem, and everyone would continue to enjoy the game in the same way, I hope that the people in charge of the game hear me, I think it would be great to have my favorite Pokémons.
The game you're talking about is a TCG, which is really different from a RPG (like Yellow/Black/any handheld pokémon games, and PWO). PTCGO and PWO can't be compared at all. That would be as comparing a football match and a J-pop live performance.

In handheld games (like Yellow, Black, Cristal, etc...), being able to catch legendaries is "acceptable" (even if I personally think is a borderline idea to let a 10 yo child catch something that is literally a god) because the player is alone. About battling other players, Nintendo kinda consider "a player on his game" as "a version of the protagonist in his own reality". This way, when you trade or battle someone else, you're battling/trading with "a yourself from another dimension". This is assumed since UltraSun/UltraMoon, and it explains that there are more than just 1 legendary from its specie in a single battle (since they're not from the same reality).

PWO is a MMO game, which mean there's a lot of players on a same game. If everyone would have a Arceus, it would imply there are as many Unique God of Pokémon (aka Arceus) as players owning one. And this would just break the RP side of PWO, and all its flavor. On a battle point of view, releasing legendaries would make them overused by battlers. And since there's no tier in PWO (OU, UU, RU, NU, PU, etc...), a new player who just wants his/her 5 wins for the Dragon's Den Quest will have to deal with lvl 100 legendaries owned by old players. If it's true old players have good poks in general, legendary poks have extremely good base stats and aren't as easy to deal with as a Gengar or a Skarmory (aka poks that are often used in pvp nowadays). On a business point of view adding legendary poks is just adding something that new players (which are the most active part of the community rn) will never be able to buy because only some old players/midclass players have and will not sell for less than millions/billions.

To put it all in a single sentence: adding legendaries will mostly have a bad influence on the game and its playerbase.

(this is an opinion, thx to respect it)
(07-08-2018, 05:09 PM)Klay Wrote: The game you're talking about is a TCG, which is really different from a RPG (like Yellow/Black/any handheld pokémon games, and PWO). PTCGO and PWO can't be compared at all. That would be as comparing a football match and a J-pop live performance.

In handheld games (like Yellow, Black, Cristal, etc...), being able to catch legendaries is "acceptable" (even if I personally think is a borderline idea to let a 10 yo child catch something that is literally a god) because the player is alone. About battling other players, Nintendo kinda consider "a player on his game" as "a version of the protagonist in his own reality". This way, when you trade or battle someone else, you're battling/trading with "a yourself from another dimension". This is assumed since UltraSun/UltraMoon, and it explains that there are more than just 1 legendary from its specie in a single battle (since they're not from the same reality).

PWO is a MMO game, which mean there's a lot of players on a same game. If everyone would have a Arceus, it would imply there are as many Unique God of Pokémon (aka Arceus) as players owning one. And this would just break the RP side of PWO, and all its flavor. On a battle point of view, releasing legendaries would make them overused by battlers. And since there's no tier in PWO (OU, UU, RU, NU, PU, etc...), a new player who just wants his/her 5 wins for the Dragon's Den Quest will have to deal with lvl 100 legendaries owned by old players. If it's true old players have good poks in general, legendary poks have extremely good base stats and aren't as easy to deal with as a Gengar or a Skarmory (aka poks that are often used in pvp nowadays). On a business point of view adding legendary poks is just adding something that new players (which are the most active part of the community rn) will never be able to buy because only some old players/midclass players have and will not sell for less than millions/billions.

To put it all in a single sentence: adding legendaries will mostly have a bad influence on the game and its playerbase.

(this is an opinion, thx to respect it)

I respect your opinion, but i think the opposite, the game will be so much funny if you can enjoy of all pokemons. And I think it's one of the reasons why this game does not have a lot of people playing. For exemple, you talk abbout arceus, i hate it, I did not want it even if you gave it to me, because i dont like him, even if he is the best pokémon. As you can see, not everyone would want an arceus, nobody like the same, so in my opinion the game would go the same. My favourite pokemon is mewtwo, not just for the power, i really love his appearance. My favourite team would be, Raichu, Charizard, Blastoise, Alakazam, Mew and Mewtwo, as you can see, only 2 legendaries in my favourite pokemons, and there are many more, so in my opinion you are wrong. You take this too seriously, millions of dollars for a virtual thing? Are you out of your mind? This is not a real thing, this is sometyhing to entertain people dude, and I think it would be a lot more fun for normal people like me who just want to have fun playing the game, and not take it as a lifestyle or anything of the sort, it's a bit sick to talk about millions of dollars for something that is virtual. There is no gods dude, its just a virtual thing, and im not religious at all, there is no gods in this life, least of all in a game.
When I say millions/billions, i talk about pokédollars (ingame currency).
Also, good to know, some people (and still active people, hi Jobey) spent a pretty huge amount of real cash into this game, to get things they don't reasonably need, but they really want for their collection. That's not something only in PWO, there are people for whom their ingame collection is a real accomplishment for them.

Some players only/mostly play for the business part (selling/buying poks/items to become richer and richer/fullfill a collection). I (a hunter/helper) am not one of them, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't consider them when staff implements something. That's again not something only in PWO, you'd be surprised to know how much economy is important in every single MMOs. And even more surprised to know that 30% of people who played this stupid free game that is Candy Crush (which does 550 000+ US dollars benefits daily) actually put cash on it.

About the god part, I'm not exactly what we call a believer irl. To be exact, you took the word out of its context, and that makes your comment pretty useless about that part.
I talked about God, more precisely "Unique God of Pokémon" because that's what my example of a legendary pok is. I took this example because in pokémon lore, it's obvious that there's only 1 god. Just to give you an idea how stupid it would be to see more than 1 Arceus ingame:
"Arceus is known as "The Original One", as it is said that it created Sinnoh and Ransei, and possibly the entire Pokémon universe, along with the lake guardians and creation trio. " (bulbapedia)
Litterally, a pok that has created everything in a universe. On a roleplay point of view (pokémon being RPgames, it's supposed to be the most important point of view), how do you explain players catching some of it?

Just forget that example, and let's do it with Mewtwo. And let's start with some story (movie only, because anime lacks of too many things to be canon).
After several failed experiences of creating the "best being for battles", Team Rocket scientists made Mewtwo. They tried to control it with a technology way further advanced than pokéball technology, but Mewtwo was upset of its state and destroyed the whole island. Actually, Mewtwo is so independant that it created its own pokéballs and has its own pokémons, like an actual 10 year old child that the player is supposed to be in original games.
Btw Mewtwo destroyed all datas of its creation with the lab, and Giovanni (before he left) didn't feel like starting it all from scratches. Team Rocket even tried to take it back with Giovanni's army. And they failed.

Mewtwo is unique, independant and rebellious. Let's say that, for handheld games, the Master Ball is so overpowered that it can tames something that isn't even a pokémon (because Mewtwo isn't a pokémon, it's an ersatz of Mew).
Right now, PWO follows that. Mewtwo has been a reward for PWO Official Tournament, and the player who has it is inactive. Now it is a NPC (doesn't have its own team like in the first movie, but that could be an idea for an event boss) that has a little opinion of humans.
If Mewtwo would be released as a pokémon for players, all its story, what makes it one of the most loved and interesting characters of all Pokémon franchise, would be thrown in the trash.

You said releasing legendaries would keep players. A Mewtwo (for the said tournament) and a Mew (idr for what, another official thingy) have been used as rewards by staff. The accounts owning them are inactive for years now. Having a legendary pokémon (while other players doesn't, making those 2 players ones of the most important players in PWO (they even have their own NPCs)) didn't make them stay.

edit: for my sanity sake, this is my last post in this thread, even if i may not be agree with what will be said
(07-08-2018, 07:17 PM)Klay Wrote: When I say millions/billions, i talk about pokédollars (ingame currency).
Also, good to know, some people (and still active people, hi Jobey) spent a pretty huge amount of real cash into this game, to get things they don't reasonably need, but they really want for their collection. That's not something only in PWO, there are people for whom their ingame collection is a real accomplishment for them.

Some players only/mostly play for the business part (selling/buying poks/items to become richer and richer/fullfill a collection). I (a hunter/helper) am not one of them, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't consider them when staff implements something. That's again not something only in PWO, you'd be surprised to know how much economy is important in every single MMOs. And even more surprised to know that 30% of people who played this stupid free game that is Candy Crush (which does 550 000+ US dollars benefits daily) actually put cash on it.

About the god part, I'm not exactly what we call a believer irl. To be exact, you took the word out of its context, and that makes your comment pretty useless about that part.
I talked about God, more precisely "Unique God of Pokémon" because that's what my example of a legendary pok is. I took this example because in pokémon lore, it's obvious that there's only 1 god. Just to give you an idea how stupid it would be to see more than 1 Arceus ingame:
"Arceus is known as "The Original One", as it is said that it created Sinnoh and Ransei, and possibly the entire Pokémon universe, along with the lake guardians and creation trio. " (bulbapedia)
Litterally, a pok that has created everything in a universe. On a roleplay point of view (pokémon being RPgames, it's supposed to be the most important point of view), how do you explain players catching some of it?

Just forget that example, and let's do it with Mewtwo. And let's start with some story (movie only, because anime lacks of too many things to be canon).
After several failed experiences of creating the "best being for battles", Team Rocket scientists made Mewtwo. They tried to control it with a technology way further advanced than pokéball technology, but Mewtwo was upset of its state and destroyed the whole island. Actually, Mewtwo is so independant that it created its own pokéballs and has its own pokémons, like an actual 10 year old child that the player is supposed to be in original games.
Btw Mewtwo destroyed all datas of its creation with the lab, and Giovanni (before he left) didn't feel like starting it all from scratches. Team Rocket even tried to take it back with Giovanni's army. And they failed.

Mewtwo is unique, independant and rebellious. Let's say that, for handheld games, the Master Ball is so overpowered that it can tames something that isn't even a pokémon (because Mewtwo isn't a pokémon, it's an ersatz of Mew).
Right now, PWO follows that. Mewtwo has been a reward for PWO Official Tournament, and the player who has it is inactive. Now it is a NPC (doesn't have its own team like in the first movie, but that could be an idea for an event boss) that has a little opinion of humans.
If Mewtwo would be released as a pokémon for players, all its story, what makes it one of the most loved and interesting characters of all Pokémon franchise, would be thrown in the trash.

You said releasing legendaries would keep players. A Mewtwo (for the said tournament) and a Mew (idr for what, another official thingy) have been used as rewards by staff. The accounts owning them are inactive for years now. Having a legendary pokémon (while other players doesn't, making those 2 players ones of the most important players in PWO (they even have their own NPCs)) didn't make them stay.

edit: for my sanity sake, this is my last post in this thread, even if i may not be agree with what will be said

You're right about almost everything you said, but this is a game made for the fans, it's not official, and I'm not saying it's better or worse than the officials, this game is almost perfect, I love it, but if even the official games like PTCGO, Pokemon GO and so many other official games make the pokemons all available to all players, why is this supposedly meant to please fans not? There are so many pokemon games made for fans that make all the pokemons available, so many. 

And in relation to history, you're right, but even in the television series, what is the purpose of ash? Catch all the pokemons, make the collection complete, why does not the game also allow us this?

And i think that is not fair, just some players get legendaries, thats not fair, you said that the one how have mewtwo, is not playing the game for years, that's stupid, the only mewtwo is on an inactive account. I really think that the game creaters need to think more about fans wishes, not just about this, not just about this matter, but if they heard fans, i think that they will improve the game and win more players.
If your argument is that players "demand" Legendary Pokémon, I have a surprise for you. Truthfully, in ten years of operating this game, we Staff have received very few requests from the Playerbase for Legendaries, let alone requests where a solid argument has been made for their inclusion which does not boil down to personal greed.

As for the point about Ash Ketchum - while I give the anime short shrift in terms of its accuracy and overall fit with the main canon of Pokémon (Satoshi Tajiri himself has admitted that it is the Mangas, rather than the anime, that better fit the ideal for how he imagined the Pokémon World to be like), it is perhaps notable that, excluding Ho-oh, most appearances of Legendary Pokémon in the Anime have been retricted to the movies; and we have never seen more than one example of each species; nor has Ash ever caught one.
- Jinji the Gengar
PWO Administrator. Website Designer. Writer. Role-Player.
Also on: DeviantArt - Patreon - Sanitarium.fm (as Crimsonshade)

[Image: Jinji.gif]
Signature changes each refresh.
View all my sigs!
Made me a signature which isn't in my gallery? Or want to change the name, description, or add a missing credit? Just PM me!