Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Weekend Event] Back to Farside Valley! [CLOSED]
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED. A big thanks to our community for joining us! Feel free to leave feedback here or on the suggestion forum if you want.
You will still be able to complete the quest if you started it, assuming you have enough tickets. The Move Tutors will also stay for a couple more days.

It's about time for another event month. Based on past feedback, we've redone the scripts. Pippin has taken a sharp eye to the spawns, too.

The event will begin on August 11, 2017. As usual, head to Cherrygrove or the Pewter City museum to get started when the time comes. This is a weekend event, so this opportunity will only be available until August 13, barring downtime.

See you there.

UPDATE:
Event opened on AUG 11, Midnight UTC.
Event will close around AUG 13, 11:50/Midnight UTC.

UTC is a timezone. Google "local time UTC" to see what time it is currently.
Oyasumi, Oyasumi. Close your eyes and you'll leave this dream...
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
[Image: 17022508085416763114875371.png]
Silly Klay no spam. Yay my first event since being back.
Good to have so much early notice Big Grin
Looking for sprite artist to make custom walk/run/surf sprites. PM if interested!
(Sometimes I ask if I may be looking forever...)

[Image: MallowGarbodor.gif]
Refresh to see a new sig; or visit the Gallery to see all sigs and credits.
Mallow, the "Stinkiest" Garbodor
Aka: TSG, Stinky, Garbo, Friendly Biohazard, more...
"So Much Positivity from you....Just Loving it... Smile) Yet another Cool Person to know!" ~ sam5010

"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things. It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot." ~ Yunosuke Shigeta

"Doro Gaboro. Two words that mean you have maked today great for I. Everyone makes up a word at least once in life, most just do not remember." ~ Mallow

Note: I have a one-word username because the game not accept spaces, but I like more to be written as separate words.

Leader of:
Team Aqua - Guardians

A warm, friendly Guild aiming to nurture the battle potential and creative skills in Trainers. Voted 2nd Most Fun Guild 2015!
:O thnx a lot riga and thnx for all staff been a while tho
[Image: Scarfacesigs.gif]

woaaah , nice Smile Im excited
new events are always good, but in the middle of August many people, myself included, are on vacation... For the future I suggest a different weekend. With respect of what the staff can do, of course!
[Image: pokemon_trainer_card_by_parquettistapazzo-d4dllxi.jpg]
We need thunderpunch ,hopefully it will be in the event
nice  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
woot woot  Tongue
cool Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: KXJ2U6M.png]
Any more informations about catchable pokes during this upcoming event? Smile
great, ty =)
Great
[Image: Sans_titre_3_R_cup_r.png]
well here is my feedback on the event :
Tutors : 9/10 it would be great to add fire punch but it's okay without it
Spawns : 8/10 Perfect thing exept for t4 dratini it have should been t3
map : 10/10 no comment one of the best maps i saw

What tutors there are in and what poke spawns we have?
(08-11-2017, 07:17 PM)Georgelzr Wrote: What tutors there are in and what poke spawns we have?

Nothing's hidden, so just log on and take a gander.
[Image: Isguros.gif]
[Image: done11.png]

tutors : giga drain / drain punch and thunder punch
and for pokemons :
http://prntscr.com/g7db0e
http://prntscr.com/g7db7d
http://prntscr.com/g7dbce

Any prizes,i am in holiday? and i don t have my laptop Sad but i ll go on an internet caffe if it s worth
Any vouchers?
(08-12-2017, 05:49 AM)Georgelzr Wrote: Any prizes,i am in holiday? and i don t have my laptop Sad but i ll go on an internet caffe if it s worth
Any vouchers?

3 Vouchers!
[Image: Nshims.gif]
[Image: lvl185.png]
int lvl[] = {1, 8, 5};
lvl[0] = lvl[1]*2 - lvl[2]*3
lvl[1] = lvl[2]*3 - lvl[1] + lvl[0]
lvl[2] = lvl[1]*2 + lvl[2]*3 - (lvl[1] + lvl[2])*2
[Image: h3003.png]
ok so here is my feedback

map - very nice but would have been fun grass around water
pokemon - very nice spawn i very like it
tutor - one of the best tutors ive seen here

negative point maybe waste of special tickets would have been fun to get tm with them or something u can trade for.

so overall very great event was fun to play it. thanks to the staff Smile
[Image: XlloHEn.jpg]
my feedback :
Tutors : 10/10
Spawns : 7/10 Huge Events should contain at least 2 Awsome pokes And torchic is not that Awsome
map : 7/10 If there was some grass around water will be better
Anyway Ty Staff Hope next event will be soon
[Image: Sans_titre_3_R_cup_r.png]
Been gone awile now. Got me a new labtop. Anyways about this event. Dont you think 3 vouchers is  a bit much for such little work. i think i played for like 12min then got 3 vouchers. i remember when vouchers wasint handed out like candy on Halloween.
Has thangs changed? or is this just a rare moment where we are getting a good deal or something?

Also Thanks for the event. love the pokes in it. I like that i was able to hunt in an old event map. Heart
[Image: mooo2_zps13jm1izk.png]
[Image: NS_zpsnxbtgttn.png]
I'm reading all feedback so far. Thanks for being proactive with it, I didn't even need to post a feedback topic haha.
And yes, we missed the last few events so this is a "good deal" for you all. Thanks for sticking with us. It won't be so easy next time.

Event will close Aug 13, near Midnight UTC.
Oyasumi, Oyasumi. Close your eyes and you'll leave this dream...
Ah? No feedback topic? Well, here's what i think:

I LOVE the return of Surskit (my first decent UC caught in my first event), even if I'm not hunting it. Sad Spinda and Torkoal aren't back (hadn't find the last one), but at least Surskit is here.
Also, about the way to get 3 vouchers. For me, to get 3 vouchers, you need to participate to a medium-sized event (like this kind of comeback) and a little event (like Skarmory ponds event or Skitty invasion event). Getting 3 vouchers by killing poks to find 10 easy-drop items during a 3-days event is way too easy. 2 vouchers is what I expect of comeback events like this one, and maybe 25/10 easy/medium-drop items to get the vouchers.

Anyway, after this complain, that's what I have to say:
[Image: tumblr_mv1ipr85m21sfyszho1_400.gif]
[Image: 17022508085416763114875371.png]