Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys, Im finally returning to this wonderful world and wanted to say hey!
So guys, Im finally back at playing this game after a long long time. 
Last time I played was like the beginning of the closed beta.

My old account got deleted or somewhat (?) or I just cant remember my account data ( Big Grin)

So I wanted to just say hey community, Im lookin forward to have a great time again playing this game alongside with our community and best wishes for you guys.

Hope you have had an wonderful day and good luck on your adventures through the Pokémon World!! 

Maybe we will meet ingame someday,

grats, 

RayvenJustice 8)
It's very possible the account was deleted, as there was a time where we deleted accounts that went inactive for over two years.

In any case, it is a pleasure to see you again.
- Jinji the Gengar
PWO Administrator. Website Designer. Writer. Role-Player.
Also on: DeviantArt - Patreon - Sanitarium.fm (as Crimsonshade)
[Image: Jinji.gif]
Signature changes each refresh.
View all my sigs!
Made me a signature which isn't in my gallery? Or want to change the name, description, or add a missing credit? Just PM me!
what was ur old account name?
[Image: XlloHEn.jpg]
his old account was called 'Justme1989' hehehehehe
[Image: Scarfacesigs.gif]

(05-31-2017, 08:17 PM)RayvenJustice Wrote: So guys, Im finally back at playing this game after a long long time. 
Last time I played was like the beginning of the closed beta.

My old account got deleted or somewhat (?) or I just cant remember my account data ( Big Grin)

So I wanted to just say hey community, Im lookin forward to have a great time again playing this game alongside with our community and best wishes for you guys.

Hope you have had an wonderful day and good luck on your adventures through the Pokémon World!! 

Maybe we will meet ingame someday,

grats, 

RayvenJustice 8)
if its justice youre old account...im very happy to see you back =D i remember you and we had fun
[Image: XlloHEn.jpg]