Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, it's me again!
I've been here since the 4th of February, 2009. I was 9 years old back then. Looking back at old posts, I realize how awkward and crazy I seemed lol. But anyways I've been on and off the past few years. So now I've decided to officially come back and return. I plan on being much more competitive now, naturally, since I've started at a young age, my pokemon are extremely bad, IV, EV, and moves all together, so it's going to be a rough start.

But man I've had such good memories here too, especially with Team Akatsuki/ Akatsuki Assassins.. I hope to see old members in the meantime! Missed you all.  Heart
[Image: Sasori_Sig_by_abcdefghijkL0L.png]
[Image: Pokemon_by_Foru_ko.jpg]
Good to see an old Akatsuki return Smile You may be interested in joining the Guild that succeeded that one, Team Aqua Guardians.

Akatsuki Assassins was disbanded some time ago when the guild not be able to attract new members; and because Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire had released at the time, Zain was having fond memories of his original guild, Team Aqua. So he decided to remake that guild as Team Aqua Guardians, as a brand new guild replacing Akatsuki and Taka. Zain led Team Aqua Guardians for some weeks before he decided to quit PWO; and he gave the guild to I to carry on the legacy. I have led ever since Big Grin

Anyway, welcome back to PWO Smile
Looking for sprite artist to make custom walk/run/surf sprites. PM if interested!
(Sometimes I ask if I may be looking forever...)

[Image: MallowGarbodor.gif]
Refresh to see a new sig; or visit the Gallery to see all sigs and credits.
Mallow, the "Stinkiest" Garbodor
Aka: TSG, Stinky, Garbo, Friendly Biohazard, more...
"So Much Positivity from you....Just Loving it... Smile) Yet another Cool Person to know!" ~ sam5010

"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things. It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot." ~ Yunosuke Shigeta

"Doro Gaboro. Two words that mean you have maked today great for I. Everyone makes up a word at least once in life, most just do not remember." ~ Mallow

Note: I have a one-word username because the game not accept spaces, but I like more to be written as separate words.

Leader of:
Team Aqua - Guardians

A warm, friendly Guild aiming to nurture the battle potential and creative skills in Trainers. Voted 2nd Most Fun Guild 2015!
(05-17-2017, 02:25 PM)TheStinkiestGarbodor Wrote: Good to see an old Akatsuki return Smile You may be interested in joining the Guild that succeeded that one, Team Aqua Guardians.

Akatsuki Assassins was disbanded some time ago when the guild not be able to attract new members; and because Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire had released at the time, Zain was having fond memories of his original guild, Team Aqua. So he decided to remake that guild as Team Aqua Guardians, as a brand new guild replacing Akatsuki and Taka. Zain led Team Aqua Guardians for some weeks before he decided to quit PWO; and he gave the guild to I to carry on the legacy. I have led ever since Big Grin

Anyway, welcome back to PWO Smile

I'm extremely interested! I will apply for it once I'm home again. Though I'm sorry to see Zain go but I think he made the right choice giving you the guild.  Smile
[Image: Sasori_Sig_by_abcdefghijkL0L.png]
[Image: Pokemon_by_Foru_ko.jpg]
I still talk to Zain every now and then over Discord. He still logs in every now and then to keep his account active just in case he ever does return, but at the moment he's not interested in PWO - though he does like to pop on the Forum every now and then to check up on friends. He's very proud of Garbo for his loyalty and work with the Guild Smile

Anyway, welcome back Sasori / PokemonGym Smile
- Jinji the Gengar
PWO Administrator. Website Designer. Writer. Role-Player.
Also on: DeviantArt - Patreon - Sanitarium.fm (as Crimsonshade)
[Image: Jinji.gif]
Signature changes each refresh.
View all my sigs!
Made me a signature which isn't in my gallery? Or want to change the name, description, or add a missing credit? Just PM me!
Welcome back!!! Smile
"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."

[Image: e27Y3g9.png]