Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nice to meet all of you
hi all my friends hi and bye i want to thank all of you especially some members for being nice to me : 
guro claydol justhimnoob yuki pene jobs killua Kamgml and a lot of other friends like ginto pro :Smilehank's all and i should thank staff members like jinji ghost riga pansy fonty and many others 
 Smile 
[Image: Good-Bye-I-Will-miss-You-All-m22-600x450.jpg]
[Image: XzztA95.png]
Sya ahmed, take care, have a nice life and don't forget to throw tables at people \o/
[Image: 17022508085416763114875371.png]
gl in real life ahmed we're going to miss you a lot!
Sad to see you go Ahmed. I wish you all the best in the future and would like to thank you for being such a lovely factor to this community. I'm sure I speak on behalf of everybody when I say you will be missed. Hopefully you will drop by in the future, even if it's just a hello.

Take care!
[Image: Pansy.gif]
Sad to see you go, ahmed. All the best for the future.
- Jinji the Gengar: PWO Administrator.
Voted Best Administrator 2014 and 2015, Friendliest Member 2011 and Runner-up Funniest Member 2013 by the PWO public.
Duties include Server/Website Management, Staff Recruitment and Dismissal, Public Relations and General Moderation.
[Image: Jinji.gif]
Signature changes each refresh.
View all my sigs!
Made me a signature which isn't in my gallery? Or want to change the name, description, or add a missing credit? Just PM me!
Good luck ahmed
Yo Ahmed,gl in real life,hope we'll meet someday ,take care and all the best !
Sad to see you go. Best of luck to you Ahmed.
"Qostiid sahlo aak. Just because you can do a thing, does not always mean you should."
I'm not sure what the circumstances are, but you'll be missed. You're always welcome to visit, if ever you can in the future.
Oyasumi, Oyasumi
Close your eyes and you'll leave this dream.
thanks all but i won't leave for ever i will come back once i can ( i know you want me to quit hhhhh especially riga xd Smile ( jk ) )
So.... did ahmed make this thread and rename?
yep and at least i just changed name not gender tho Smile