Your local Absollover has arrived

Absoltrainer108

Hey everyone!

I'm Absoltrainer108 and I've been playing this game the last two days and I quite like it! I will probs become a regular player here. I've played Pokémon all the way back from Pokémon Blue and Red and played almost every Pokémon game that came out for GBC,GBA and (3)DS in Europe. I'm a particular fan of the Mystery Dungeon games!

As you can guess from my name, my favorite Pokémon is Absol. I know, I know, y'all gonna trashtalk me how bad Absol is for PvP and stuff :rolleyes: but I don't care about that. I love how it's such a mysterious and misunderstood creature. My ideal team would consist of Absol, Alolan Ninetales, Gardevoir, Dusknoir, Milotic and Luxray as those are some of my favorites! Also big Eeveelution fan!

Also over the last two years or so I've started becoming quite the weeb, some of my favorite anime are:

Demon Slayer, Re: Zero, Black Clover, The Rising of the Shield Hero and Fairy Tail, (As you can see mostly fantasy animes)

If you got any anime recommendations please share them with me, I'd be grateful! Doesn't have to be fantasy nescarrily.

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :D

(Also ignore my registration date, I know it says 16 Feb 2021 but didn't really try it out back then.)

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Sweet and short: Welcome to PWO. Also Absol isn't that bad, mega absol is actually good and EZ

Mallow-

Youngster
Wow, such a strong trainer! You have come so far so fast!
I hope you plan to stick around even after you've beaten the league :)
(I give you a warm, sludgy hug) ^^

Absoltrainer108

Wow, such a strong trainer! You have come so far so fast!
I hope you plan to stick around even after you've beaten the league :)
(I give you a warm, sludgy hug) ^^
I intend to complete the Pokédex and collect as many shinies as possible, so yes :p *hugs back*

Mallow-

Youngster
Careful, hugging mallow might leave residue on your being that will never wash away.
I try to be friends with everyone, but it's the people who embrace my toxic stench and dirt that I consider my strongest friends ^^

The funny thing is, I held back from saying hi when this was first posted because I was worried I might gross out a new player, and I want to see more people on PWO. So I was waiting until I was sure that Absollover was the kind of player who would stick around. That he's also part of a guild ran by another of my strongest friends also helps ;)

GawertyXL

I try to be friends with everyone, but it's the people who embrace my toxic stench and dirt that I consider my strongest friends ^^

The funny thing is, I held back from saying hi when this was first posted because I was worried I might gross out a new player, and I want to see more people on PWO. So I was waiting until I was sure that Absollover was the kind of player who would stick around. That he's also part of a guild ran by another of my strongest friends also helps ;)

I've had your residual stank on me for years, my friend. It is pretty funny though, that you'd be worried about grossing out a new player when most people tend to find stinky things humorous and funny at the best of times.

Mallow-

Youngster
I've had your residual stank on me for years, my friend. It is pretty funny though, that you'd be worried about grossing out a new player when most people tend to find stinky things humorous and funny at the best of times.
That's good to know, since I don't consider my job done if people aren't at the very least keeping their noses pinched around me :p

Honestly, I was so surprised recently when I discovered just how much the community loves having me around. I thought about quitting PWO many a time, even taking long breaks away to decide what I want to do with myself, but you've all managed to convince me I belong here every time :)

Absoltrainer108

I'm always open to making new friends, even if they are eccentric. But eccentric doesn't have to be a bad thing! Everyone is special in his or her own way and as such I try to accept people for who they are :) I'm not grossed out or anything like that ^^
Careful, hugging mallow might leave residue on your being that will never wash away.
I can handle it xD
That's good to know, since I don't consider my job done if people aren't at the very least keeping their noses pinched around me :p

Honestly, I was so surprised recently when I discovered just how much the community loves having me around. I thought about quitting PWO many a time, even taking long breaks away to decide what I want to do with myself, but you've all managed to convince me I belong here every time :)
I may not know you so well yet but I can tell you have a good heart, I hope you continue to stick around and interact with the community, we're all here for one another :)

SMarioShiny

Was sind die idealen Angriffe für Ihren Absol? Ich mag es, ihm Asurance, Aero as, Stein Hagel und Psycho Cut beizubringen!