Yo

SneaselKing

I doubt I'll ever see anyone I recognize, hell, I don't even remember my old username.

The first time I remember playing this game was back in 2008-2010 era when I was literally 10 and 11 years old (And I remember it too, cause I spent my 11th birthday being chronically online here.) I found the game from a really sketchy website banner ad and clicked it. Thank god it wasn't a virus. All bright eyed and bushy tailed getting on my grandparent's desktop with a cube monitor and windows XP, where plusle and minun greeted me from the load in. At least, until it updated, and then stopped working or being able to log in at all, and then I forgot about it, and here I am now at 23 going down memory lane.

Good times.
Good game.
Bring back plusle and minun though, I miss them.

justme1306

Youngster
you could be surprised - ive seen some really old players around the forum - they just dont play anymore but still active in forum - hope you return to the game we need players :D

Sorey

Read the NPCs dialogues, pls
Staff member
Game Editor
Welcome back to PWO!! =)

SneaselKing

Thanks y'all! I wasn't expecting such a warm welcome. <3
I plan on being pretty active, at least for a bit. The pokemon itch needs a scratch and I can't afford the remakes or arceus yet.

Mindless

Youngster
Welcome back, sport. I was active back then and since then I've gone on quite a few hiatuses but some of us old folk still prowl around in-game. Just had a discussion with some regarding our old IGNs and we came to find out that some of us knew each other under different names and didn't know. Hope to see ya around!

Edit: Failed to see the date but points still stand lol