Will Fairy type will be added in future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puar~87~

Just one of those conclusions people come to when they want to be the "in the know" part of a discussion.
or it is good ol'
viewtopic.php

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Tecknician said:
narutofoxLT said:
dylanmc12 said:
For a type so overpowered, it should be more weak to things. I think it's strong against 3 things, and resists one of its strengths. If that's not overpowered, I don't know what is.

But because PWO is more based on Gen 1+2, it's not a high priority.
Actually in PWO will be all regions, not only Kanto and Johto.
Says who?
From discussions and experience from follow this project. But that be in the distant future.

Pastor-Of-Muppets

narutofoxLT said:
From discussions and experience from follow this project. But that be in the distant future.
VS51zoM.jpg

Now ontopic: I wonder if we will start seeing a tertiary type pokemon soon.

G

New Fairy Type chart:

pX7HFFD.png

Also other types got some change like steel losing resistance to ghost. Somehow the chart say no pure fairy type I guess they forgot Sylveon.

Merse

Youngster
Wehehe... Finally my Gardevoir will be a true dragon slayer :D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
GENGAR! The rumours were TRUE! Poison has just become slightly more competitive.

And what's this? Steel no longer resists Ghost? This pleases me.

ksalim313

Lass_Leaf said:
New Fairy Type chart:

pX7HFFD.png

Also other types got some change like steel losing resistance to ghost. Somehow the chart say no pure fairy type I guess they forgot Sylveon.
May I suggest re-checking the first row of the chart :p

It's nice to hear more about this new type though, the only drawback is that they actually made the ghost type more powerful, and it may make our Gengar, Jinji, unstoppable :p

G

ksalim313 said:
Lass_Leaf said:
New Fairy Type chart:

pX7HFFD.png

May I suggest re-checking the first row of the chart :p

It's nice to hear more about this new type though, the only drawback is that they actually made the ghost type more powerful, and it may make our Gengar, Jinji, unstoppable :p

I took a screenshot off a website I also saw they missed Xerneas and Sylveon in the pure Fairy. Good thing most of my team in PWO may have Fairy added, well for Jiggly at least.

ksalim313

I think the first row of your chart refer tot he pure fairy type since its secondary type is empty (or -) maybe I got it wrong :)

Well, we might need wait till more fairy type moves are revealed too, maybe we'll be seeing this interesting type soon in PWO :)

Tecknician

Would be easy to implement however, out of respect for nintendo, and so we don't draw unwanted attention, I don't think fairy type should be implemented for awhile. If you want to experience the change, go buy the game :)

Merse

Youngster
What Teck says. Plust I think the fairy type comes into context only if and when you know all the fairy type moves and how they work. So I don't think the type should be implemented before the Gen VI overhaul of moves is introduced in PWO. It would be just like having a half Pokemon....

Status
Not open for further replies.